Re: [hunter34] Re: Hey All

  • DMcSlack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 19, 2011
      Kevin,
      Trebizond's hull was built in 1982 but she and another 5 hulls were then
      shipped from the UK to Sri Lanka to be fitted out. We are aware that at least
      one other of the six is also in Scotland, we met the owners in Tobermory
      in 2009 when we took a few days out to sail around the Isle of Mull. Treb
      has some exotic features inside, including bulkhead doors adorned with very
      pretty carved dancers!
      If you googled Bishop's Bay you may have come across this link
      _http://www.flickr.com/photos/scotlandflavour/3100274867/_
      (http://www.flickr.com/photos/scotlandflavour/3100274867/)

      Which shows Trebizond at her permanent mooring ( we have another a mile or
      so to the south west at Lettermore, Ballachulish closer to our house.) I'm
      also pleased to say that we managed to launch her on Sunday last, as
      described and she is now back in Bishop's Bay. We are looking forward to a good
      season to come. Link to our club website below for your interest.

      _http://glencoeboatclub.org.uk/_ (http://glencoeboatclub.org.uk/)

      Regards

      Drew McFarlane-Slack MBE
      Seaview
      Lettermore
      Ballachulish PH49 4JD

      Tel: 01855811654
      Mob: 07769931208
      Fax: 01855811118

      kevinkahl@... writes:

      Drew
      Trebizond is a beautiful boat how old is she? Bishop's Bay from what I can
      see on the internet looks like a great spot to sail. I'll post some
      pictures from around here the Columbia Gorge and I'll see if I can get some
      pictures of the North Washington Coast next month.
      Kevin

      --- In _hunter34@yahoogroups.com_ (mailto:hunter34@yahoogroups.com) ,
      "Drew" <DMcSlack@...> wrote:

      > Hello everyone. Photo of Trebizond at Barcaldine last year. We are
      hoping to bring her home to Bishop's Bay on Sunday next.

      > --- In _hunter34@yahoogroups.com_ (mailto:hunter34@yahoogroups.com) ,
      "Kevin" <kevinkahl@> wrote:

      > > We have some new members, Welcome, and we have some new apps on the
      site. I'm getting tired of looking at my boat pictures someone please post
      something;)