Re: Hey All

  • Kevin
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 18, 2011
      Drew
      Trebizond is a beautiful boat how old is she? Bishop's Bay from what I can see on the internet looks like a great spot to sail. I'll post some pictures from around here the Columbia Gorge and I'll see if I can get some pictures of the North Washington Coast next month.
      Kevin

    • DMcSlack@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 19, 2011
        Kevin,
        Trebizond's hull was built in 1982 but she and another 5 hulls were then
        shipped from the UK to Sri Lanka to be fitted out. We are aware that at least
        one other of the six is also in Scotland, we met the owners in Tobermory
        in 2009 when we took a few days out to sail around the Isle of Mull. Treb
        has some exotic features inside, including bulkhead doors adorned with very
        pretty carved dancers!
        If you googled Bishop's Bay you may have come across this link
        _http://www.flickr.com/photos/scotlandflavour/3100274867/_
        (http://www.flickr.com/photos/scotlandflavour/3100274867/)

        Which shows Trebizond at her permanent mooring ( we have another a mile or
        so to the south west at Lettermore, Ballachulish closer to our house.) I'm
        also pleased to say that we managed to launch her on Sunday last, as
        described and she is now back in Bishop's Bay. We are looking forward to a good
        season to come. Link to our club website below for your interest.

        _http://glencoeboatclub.org.uk/_ (http://glencoeboatclub.org.uk/)

        Regards

        Drew McFarlane-Slack MBE
        Seaview