Waking Up to a World of Wonders

  • Rev. James Vinson Wingo, DD
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2007
      OK,

      We've talked about "psychic sleep" on the Huna Ohana
      group ... the strange state of "hypnotized humanity"

      ... most people are "hypnotized" ... living one great
      nightmare they mistake for reality.

      We've talked about dissolving the false self and
      living your True Self.

      So "climb aboard!"

      Begin your adventure along the Mystic Kahuna Path with
      a totally receptive mind.

      And start "right where you are!"

      This is of the utmost importance ... you must not
      assume that you are spiritually awake.

      You have already seen that one of the "smoothest
      tricks" of the false self is to deceive us into
      thinking that your present state is a conscious one.

      Alertness in exterior affairs has no connection with
      psychic awareness!

      Exterior abilities are on the physical plane, but
      psychic skills are on a higher spiritual level.