Huna Prayer-Action

  • Rev. James Vinson Wingo, DD
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2005
      Huna Ha Rite (Prayer-Action) Format *

      1. Decide exactly what you want.

      2. Obtain the cooperation of the three selves. This
      requires the complete relaxation of the body, the
      inner self and the conscious mind, followed by
      meditation on the High Self to "draw it near to
      you."

      3. Generate a surplus charge of mana (life force).

      "I am now going to generate mana by breathing deeply.
      I am gathering extra mana as I draw in more and more
      oxygen. I ask my inner self to assist me in generating
      and storing this force. My will is being made strong
      and enduring so that I am filled with the
      determination to accomplish the things I desire."

      Take a series of deep breaths.

      "My vitality is building up; my inner self is creating
      mana. Mana is flowing like water into a bowl. Energy
      is being stored in the bowl. I can see the mana rising
      higher and higher in the bowl ... until it overflows."

      Continue breathing until you feel fully charged.

      "I now command my inner self to hold this mana energy,
      until I am ready to send it to the High Self."

      4. Make contact with your High Self.

      "Parental Spirit, who dwells in the realm of Light, I
      call to you. May the perfection of Your level of being
      be reflect3d to my level of being. I ask that You lead
      and guide me in all that is being done. I
      ask that You take an active part in my life."

      "May Your power create for me the good things, first
      in Your perfected realm and then cause them to appear
      as realities on my physical level."

      5. Make the mental picture (thought-form) of the
      desired condition.

      "I now make in my mind the mental picture of that
      which I desire. I feel a deep, emotional need for
      this."

      Repeat your request three times with as much emotion
      as possible:

      "I see myself as already having obtained my request,
      and give thanks for it."

      6. Send the thought-form to your inner self to present
      telepathically to your High Self:

      "I hold this picture before the mirror of my High Self
      and reflect it down into the depths of my inner self."

      7. Strengthen the thought-form with mana and send it
      to your High Self.

      "I now send this thought-form picture along a stream
      of mana to You. May this gift of mana empower You to
      work on Your level."

      8. End the prayer with a feeling of faith and
      confidence:

      "I end my prayer and release it to Your keeping to
      work with as You see fit. I know that it is only a
      matter of time until my request appears as a reality
      on the physical level . . . My prayer has taken
      flight. Let the Light of my High Self shine back to
      me. Let the rain of blessings fall. So Mote it Be."

      * Adapted from William Glover's book "Huna: The
      Ancient Religion of Positive Thinking," pp. 52-53

      http://store.huna-ohana.com