Wava

  • wilsonjhummer
    Message 1 of 49 , Jan 10, 2001
      Hi Billy, You still haven't put Wava instead of
      Wana. Will you please change that. Also, I am sending
      the site to another Hummer researcher and he may be
      able to say who Fannie and Ed belong to. Hope you are
      well. Margaret
    • billy8611
      Message 49 of 49 , Jan 11, 2002
        The 1930 census will be released in April 2002.
        For those of you that don't know how it works, U.S.
        censuses are sealed for 72 years. The next one to be
        released will be in April 2012 (the 1940 census). Here's a
        link that I found that tells a little about it.