moving on

  • billy8611
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2002
      I've decided to get rid of all of my yahoo mailboxes which means
      deleting my membership here. I'm not tired of the group, just yahoo
      and all of the spam. Now that they are doing away with pop3, it's
      time to go find a different mail carrier. I have made <me_59840> the
      new owner. Good luck.
    • me_59840
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 14, 2002
        --- In hummersfromnewjersey@y..., billy8611 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > I've decided to get rid of all of my yahoo mailboxes which means
        > deleting my membership here. I'm not tired of the group, just yahoo
        > and all of the spam. Now that they are doing away with pop3, it's
        > time to go find a different mail carrier. I have made <me_59840>
        the
        > new owner. Good luck.

        Hi Billy -

        This is me_59840. Where have all the pictures gone? I can't find
        any of them.
        Please help.

        Ed.