Now we're a group

  • billy8611
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2002
      We got switched from clubs to groups. Be sure to change your link or
      favorites to the new url. The old links still work for now.
    • me_59840
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 17, 2002
        --- In hummersfromnewjersey@y..., billy8611 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > We got switched from clubs to groups. Be sure to change your link
        or
        > favorites to the new url. The old links still work for now.

        Good Morning Billy -

        There is a new relative that would like to join our group. His name
        is Leland Cool. His EMail address is ps264@.... Would you send
        him an invitation to join our group?
        Thank you.

        Ed. Ephrom, Jr.