theglobe.com is going down

  • billy8611
    Message 1 of 49 , Aug 10, 2001
      For anybody that stores files at theglobe.com or
      uses webjump, they are going out of business on August
      15, 2001. Theglobe is where I have all of my old
      family pictures uploaded. I will be moving them to my
      new provider very soon along with my homepage site.
    • billy8611
      Message 49 of 49 , Jan 11, 2002
        The 1930 census will be released in April 2002.
        For those of you that don't know how it works, U.S.
        censuses are sealed for 72 years. The next one to be
        released will be in April 2012 (the 1940 census). Here's a
        link that I found that tells a little about it.