Re: Finished ....Try This

  • billy8611
    Message 1 of 49 , Jul 8, 2001
      Not sure what to say. I just downloaded and
      printed it, no problem. I use corel 8, but that has
      nothing to do with this part. The adjusting is done in
      the printer settings. I have a Canon BJC-620 bubble
      jet. When i click to print, a box comes up and i go to
      the layout tab. When i do a print preview it shows
      the picture as smaller than letter size paper, not
      bigger. So when i choose "fit to page" it increases the
      size a little, making it the size of the letter paper.
      That's about all I can add from a distance here.
    • billy8611
      Message 49 of 49 , Jan 11, 2002
        The 1930 census will be released in April 2002.
        For those of you that don't know how it works, U.S.
        censuses are sealed for 72 years. The next one to be
        released will be in April 2012 (the 1940 census). Here's a
        link that I found that tells a little about it.