Nothing Really New To Report

  • billy8611
    Message 1 of 49 , May 6, 2001
      I pass thru here every day, usually not logged
      in. There's not much new happening. The new Ellis
      Island search site is up and running. The link is in our
      links list. It's a pain to get into, but worth it when
      you finally get in.
    • billy8611
      Message 49 of 49 , Jan 11, 2002
        The 1930 census will be released in April 2002.
        For those of you that don't know how it works, U.S.
        censuses are sealed for 72 years. The next one to be
        released will be in April 2012 (the 1940 census). Here's a
        link that I found that tells a little about it.