looking for help

  • moonraven123059
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 19, 2008
      I HAVE AN ANGLE PRAYING WALL PLAQUE. THAT I CANNOT FIND NO INFORMATION
      ON. IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME THAT WOULD BE GREAT. I POSTED A PICTURE ON
      THE SITE SO YOU COULD SEE WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT. THANKS HEIDI
    • Gene Ehrich
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 3, 2009
        At 01:27 PM 12/19/2008, you wrote:
        >I HAVE AN ANGLE PRAYING WALL PLAQUE. THAT I CANNOT FIND NO INFORMATION
        >ON. IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME THAT WOULD BE GREAT. I POSTED A PICTURE ON
        >THE SITE SO YOU COULD SEE WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT. THANKS HEIDI

        Heidi, I need your help first.

        Messages written in all caps are very hard to read. Can you please
        resend your message using both upper and lower case letters (sentence
        case). Everybody should be able to read your message that way.

        Thanx
      • Heidi de Aranzeta
        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 17, 2009
          What help do you need. Heidi

          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 24, 2009
            would like to know the name of the plaque, and it's value. Thanks Heidi

            Message 5 of 10 , Jul 24, 2009
            • 1 Attachment
            • 659 KB
            Attached is a picture. of the plaque. The name and Value if possiable. Thanks Heidi

            >I HAVE AN ANGLE PRAYING WALL PLAQUE. THAT I CANNOT FIND NO INFORMATION
            >ON. IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME THAT WOULD BE GREAT. I POSTED A PICTURE ON
            >THE SITE SO YOU COULD SEE WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT. THANKS HEIDI

            Heidi, I need your help first.

            Messages written in all caps are very hard to read. Can you please
            resend your message using both upper and lower case letters (sentence
            case). Everybody should be able to read your message that way.

            Thanx

          • john nall jr
            Message 6 of 10 , Jul 25, 2009
              to my knowledge it does not have a name. very few of the Goebel pieces have names like the Hummel pieces have.
              it has a rough value of maybe $25 in perefct condition.

              jnj

              would like to know the name of the plaque, and it's value. Thanks Heidi

              >I HAVE AN ANGLE PRAYING WALL PLAQUE. THAT I CANNOT FIND NO INFORMATION
              >ON. IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME THAT WOULD BE GREAT. I POSTED A PICTURE ON
              >THE SITE SO YOU COULD SEE WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT. THANKS HEIDI

              Heidi, I need your help first.

              Messages written in all caps are very hard to read. Can you please
              resend your message using both upper and lower case letters (sentence
              case). Everybody should be able to read your message that way.

              Thanx

            • COREY GRIFFITH
              Message 7 of 10 , Aug 25, 2009
                my daughter in law has a huge collection of hummels that were her moms. She has certificates for most of them. Is there anyone that buys them outright. if so please, let me know.

                thank you

                to my knowledge it does not have a name. very few of the Goebel pieces have names like the Hummel pieces have.
                it has a rough value of maybe $25 in perefct condition.

                jnj

                would like to know the name of the plaque, and it's value. Thanks Heidi

                >I HAVE AN ANGLE PRAYING WALL PLAQUE. THAT I CANNOT FIND NO INFORMATION
                >ON. IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME THAT WOULD BE GREAT. I POSTED A PICTURE ON
                >THE SITE SO YOU COULD SEE WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT. THANKS HEIDI

                Heidi, I need your help first.

                Messages written in all caps are very hard to read. Can you please
                resend your message using both upper and lower case letters (sentence
                case). Everybody should be able to read your message that way.

                Thanx

              • Antique Antique
                Message 8 of 10 , Sep 7, 2009
                  yes, please check hummelcollectibles website or email them at contact@...