Re: HUM_FORUM: Cornwall, UK .Hum and some observations on how to stop it being

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 6, 2008
      silly question, but can you actually sleep through the night with headphones on? Never tried it, just wondering.....
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 6, 2008
        --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, "Dave" <diamdave@...> wrote:

        > silly question, but can you actually sleep through the night with
        headphones on? Never tried it, just wondering.....

        If you go back to message 9739, you will find my item on a pillow with
        built in speakers to be used with an Ipod, CD player. TV, cassette
        player, etc. (Webpage is for UK but it is sold in USA)

        It is far more comfortable than headphones which are difficult to
        sleep with on, and the speaker pillow masks the hum signal that comes
        through the air, and up through the pillow.
      • Dave
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 6, 2008
          Yes, thank you, I will.