What's sound got to do with it?

  • Artisrea1
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 31, 2007
      Yes, Maggie, Coer, thank you Bill!

      If not for Bill, I'd still be hearing the hum.  It was his report on what he found on the Hum in Kokomo, Ind,  that made me contact
      my power company and with their help was able to elminate  what was causing the hum problem here.

      Anne

      Yes, Maggie, thank you Bill.

      So much good information gets lost in the shuffle and trying to
      remember it all can be a challenge. If not for Bill I'd still be
      banging my head against looking for that information.