ELF Waves

  • humlobotomist
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2004
      Please look at this interesting extract regarding ELF waves, and
      which effect this may have on the human brain, and how they may
      influence a persons feelings. Is this a symptom that also may occur
      in a hum sufferers life?

      Extra-low Frequency Vibrations (ELFs)

      There are also inaudible ELFs (extra-low frequency waves). These are
      electromagnetic in nature. One of the primary uses of ELFs is to
      communicate with our submarines. Dr. Andrija Puharich, a highly
      respected researcher, in an attempt to warn U.S. officials about
      Russian use of ELFs, set up an experiment. Volunteers were wired so
      their brain waves could be measured on an EEG. They were sealed in a
      metal room that could not be penetrated by a normal signal.

      Puharich then beamed ELF waves at the volunteers. ELFs go right
      through the earth and, of course, right through metal walls. Those
      inside couldn't know if the signal was or was not being sent. And
      Puharich watched the reactions on the technical equipment: 30 percent
      of those inside the room were taken over by the ELF signal in six to
      ten seconds.

      When I say "taken over," I mean that their behavior followed the
      changes anticipated at very precise frequencies. Waves below 6 cycles
      per second caused the subjects to become very emotionally upset, and
      even disrupted bodily functions. At 8.2 cycles, they felt very
      high...an elevated feeling, as though they had been in masterful
      meditation, learned over a period of years. Eleven to 11.3 cycles
      induced waves of depressed agitation leading to riotous behavior.

      I have also found some material regarding Andrija Puharich, he seems
      like a controversial person, but still it is interesting to see his
      findings regarding ELF waves, like could be read in following link,
      it is interesting that here only the Russians are mentioned, though
      we know that the western world now have advanced even more with
      ionospheric heaters like HAARP, EISCAT and the heater at Arecibo in
      Puerto Rico, to produce ELF Waves;

      http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Shadowlands/6583/project105.html
    • humshaker2003
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2004
        It's interesting that the Germans feel the hum may be the effects of ELF on the cellular
        level. That the skin itself is nature's first ear even before the ear is developed in the
        fetus. Have you done any data mining on the effects of ELF on the human fetus.Also
        since the pitch I sense mostly hangs around 55Hz I hear harmonic overtones that
        point to this fundamental tone but there is the possibilty of subharmonic undertones
        which would point to 27.5 Hz, 13.75 Hz, 6.87 Hz, and 3.43 Hz. I notice these fall into
        your negative effect vibrations. Coincidence?

        --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, "humlobotomist" <humlobotomist@y...> wrote:
        > Please look at this interesting extract regarding ELF waves, and
        > which effect this may have on the human brain, and how they may
        > influence a persons feelings. Is this a symptom that also may occur
        > in a hum sufferers life?
        >
        > Extra-low Frequency Vibrations (ELFs)
        >
        > There are also inaudible ELFs (extra-low frequency waves). These are
        > electromagnetic in nature. One of the primary uses of ELFs is to
        > communicate with our submarines. Dr. Andrija Puharich, a highly
        > respected researcher, in an attempt to warn U.S. officials about
        > Russian use of ELFs, set up an experiment. Volunteers were wired so
        > their brain waves could be measured on an EEG. They were sealed in a
        > metal room that could not be penetrated by a normal signal.
        >
        > Puharich then beamed ELF waves at the volunteers. ELFs go right
        > through the earth and, of course, right through metal walls. Those
        > inside couldn't know if the signal was or was not being sent. And
        > Puharich watched the reactions on the technical equipment: 30 percent
        > of those inside the room were taken over by the ELF signal in six to
        > ten seconds.
        >
        > When I say "taken over," I mean that their behavior followed the
        > changes anticipated at very precise frequencies. Waves below 6 cycles
        > per second caused the subjects to become very emotionally upset, and
        > even disrupted bodily functions. At 8.2 cycles, they felt very
        > high...an elevated feeling, as though they had been in masterful
        > meditation, learned over a period of years. Eleven to 11.3 cycles
        > induced waves of depressed agitation leading to riotous behavior.
        >

        > I have also found some material regarding Andrija Puharich, he seems
        > like a controversial person, but still it is interesting to see his
        > findings regarding ELF waves, like could be read in following link,
        > it is interesting that here only the Russians are mentioned, though
        > we know that the western world now have advanced even more with
        > ionospheric heaters like HAARP, EISCAT and the heater at Arecibo in
        > Puerto Rico, to produce ELF Waves;
        >
        > http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Shadowlands/6583/project105.html
      • ccarrike
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2004
          wrote:
          > )
          >
          > There are also inaudible ELFs (extra-low frequency waves). These
          are
          > electromagnetic in nature. One of the primary uses of ELFs is to
          > communicate with our submarines. Dr. Andrija Puharich, a highly
          > respected researcher, in an attempt to warn U.S. officials about
          > Russian use of ELFs, set up an experiment. Volunteers were wired so
          > their brain waves could be measured on an EEG. They were sealed in
          > metal room that could not be penetrated by a normal signal.
          >
          > Puharich then beamed ELF waves at the volunteers. ELFs go right
          > through the earth and, of course, right through metal walls. Those
          > inside couldn't know if the signal was or was not being sent. And
          > Puharich watched the reactions on the technical equipment: 30
          percent
          > of those inside the room were taken over by the ELF signal in six
          > ten seconds.
          >
          > My question is: Does this have anything with the LORAN system? I
          found some information about this on the internet and thought it
          seemed plausible. There is a transmitter in Middletown (north of
          where I live), and another to the east in Nevada. My brother can
          seen the northern CA tower from his home, but he does not hear the
          hum.