Strong hum at nigths in Southern Finland

  • humhaukka
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2007
      I had very little hum many months here in Helsinki suburban area,but a
      few days ago it began get strong at nights and I can hear it also at
      daytime,when it´s varying a lot.In a little cottage in rural area 80
      kilometers fom Helsinki I have the hum almost 24/7,there we have long
      air wires carrying electricity and they collect very much RF energy
      from LW/MW/SW activity and ionospheric reflection ads total RF energy
      when it`s dark.I think there is a glue with total RF energy and the hum.