Tesla (longitudinal waves) and communications with military submarines

  • t_henden
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 9, 2007
      This contribution to the Hum-forum might be one of the more
      controversial ones, I expect some people to resist heavily,
      however since the cause of the Hum, isn't really figured out,
      I think we must use our imagination, and exhaust every possibility,
      however though faint.

      This will be one long letter, after a long consideration the last two
      weeks, what to write, when the Hum for my part, came back with
      vengeance, after having been way for such a long period, that I cannot
      right now remember when I last heard it. Perhaps one year and a half,
      I don't remember. So please, be well seated in front of your PC, with
      a cup of coofee or something, to drink! :-)

      I am a 36 years old man, living in Oslo, Norway, and have for a longer,
      earlier period, heard the Hum loudly, especially when being inside
      my apartment in the ground floor in an apartment building, 4 stories
      high. Have since last time I contributed here, moved to a bigger
      apartment on the top floor of another, similar apartment building,
      also 4 stories high. Same story, the Hum can also here, be heard very
      clearly when I am inside the building, mostly better the more central
      in the building I reside, and it quickly dies out when I stick my head
      out on the balcony.

      Same with my workplace, which is the geological museum in Oslo, which
      actually is a big stone building, also 4 stories high.

      This doesn't make sense when considering "regular", in the meaning of
      conventional and known physics, does it? Concrete and stone buildings,
      should dampen any sound coming from the outside, possibly filtering
      out high frequencies, so that low ones, are heard more clearly inside
      the building. This does not explain, however, why the Hum in my case,
      abruptly disappears when I step outside those concrete/stone
      buildings, even when it is fairly silent outside.

      This means, this cannot be ordinary electrical and/or radio waves,
      which in a higher degree is shielded, due to the casting irons in the
      concrete buildings, unless the electric energy comes from the ground,
      and the building possibly resonates with those waves, and it cannot be
      ordinary sound waves, since I ought to hear the appr. 18 Hz frequency
      also in the night, when it is fairly silent outside.

      Usually, I can hear the Hum, even when the balcony door is open, and
      noise from traffic, airplanes outside are clearly heard inside,
      especially if I am positioned near the centre of the building's width.

      Why I point out this, is that some people, like me, usually experience
      that the Hum also disappears when there are other, regular sounds and
      noises present, however not if I am placed in the centre of the
      building, then the Hum is loud and clear anyway, and the Hum
      disappears from me, when I am stepping outside, also when it is silent
      outside.

      At one time I thought the ventilators to the parking garage and/or
      resonance with the parking garage under the building could be the
      explanation, however, the building I have moved over to, have none of
      these installed.

      If it was regular 50Hz (Europe) electric energy causing the hum for my
      part, I ought to hear it near transformers and/or huge high-voltage
      electric wires some kilometres away, but this is clearly not the case.

      Nor do I hear the Hum in connection with using my cell phone, or being
      near high voltage lines to the railway (16000V 16 2/3 Hz!) or electric
      subway and/or trams (750VDC), or any other means like bluetooth or
      wi-fi technology. The Hum for me, is as many experience, very
      evenly sounding, and only occasionally, like this morning somewhat
      deviating from about 18 Hz or perhaps a little over, one octave below
      the lowest D on my piano at 36.7Hz.

      The Hum has for my part come and gone, (for a longer period) then come
      back again, this autumn, a couple of weeks ago, and I have finally
      come up with an, unfortunately rather sinister conspiracy theory about
      what's going on. Please bear with me, I have tried to think things
      throgh carefully and stick to plausible physics, and many parts of my
      theory can be critizised, however if only some parts of it is correct,
      it could some kind of a breakthrough.

      Incidently, as an owner of a Think City, electric car, I have been
      well aware of the conspiracy against electric cars, which of course,
      would have caused great losses for the oil and conventional car
      industry (having to invest lots of money in new technology, and
      'teach' people to drive electric). Now, finally things are happening,
      but much later, and at a much slower rate than what is technologically
      possibly.

      Usually, holding back battery patents have been the major strategy
      here, and I am certain that most of you am with me, and I will not use
      more space, describing the different possbily conspiracy theories,
      other than me posting at least one link - www.dontcrush.com and of
      course mentioning the movie "Who killed the electric car".

      Which means I have studied both what Thomas Edison's and Nikola
      Tesla's activities on the field, and I while I am not quite into the
      "free energy" conspiracies, I have studied enough of Nikola Tesla's
      inventions to see that the wireless transferral of electrical energies
      over long distances, is possible. Ordinary radio transmitters of
      course do this, however Tesla found out a way to do this 'point to
      point' with the whole Earth inbetween.

      One thing, is that the quick and painless recharge of electric cars
      could have been done extremely practical and efficiently with the
      wireless transfer of electric energy, eg. no need to actually plug in
      your car, just park it fairly close to the charging station. I must
      point out again, that I am not into the conspiracy, that Tesla
      invented an electric car that could run freely on electricity floating
      around, eg. "free energy", however:

      While most of use have seen an electric razor or toothbrush, being
      charged with induction, the same 'mechanism' which transfers electric
      energy from one coil to another, in an electric transformer, the Tesla
      principle of the transfer of electric energy wirelessly, involves
      resonance.

      Which means, to cut a long story short, if the receivers antenna is in
      resonance with the transmitter antenna, the receiver 'sucks up' most
      of the available energy, making the Tesla principle of the transfer of
      electric energy much more efficient than regular induction.

      Which is important of course, since the quick and efficient recharge
      of electric cars, involves huge currents, and the need for low energy
      losses, (which are converted to heat) in opposition to the recharge of
      an electric toothbrush or razor.

      However we have never seen many of Teslas inventions come to life,
      especially the wireless transfer of electric energy, until recently:

      http://www.infoworld.com/article/07/06/07/Wireless-charging-here-at-last_1.html

      Here's btw a brief walk-through explanation of Tesla's wireless
      transfer of electric energy: http://amasci.com/tesla/tmistk.html

      There will soon, if all those articles about wireless charging are
      correct, be lots of gadgets like cellphones, laptops, PDAs etc, which
      will be charged wirelessly, on distances much farther, like 12 feet,
      than regular electric induction works well. The trick is to use
      resonance, however what most journalists writing about the wireless
      charging of all gadgets soon-to-come miss, is that this actually is
      Tesla's invention in a mini format!

      If Tesla could to this, 100 years ago, why haven't it been done before
      - especially before people feared that electric fields _could_ be
      dangerous to the health? Imagine old tube radios, lamps and
      everything, and that no houses at the beginning of the electricity
      periode, mostly in the beginning of the 20th century, coming into the
      households, had wires.

      One would believe that the saving of expencive wiring, would spark
      interest (sorry! :-) ) in using the Tesla's invention of wireless
      tranfer of electricity, however it remained a secret to most people,
      even for engineers for most of the 20th century. Even an old radio
      amateur man I knew, who was extremely into electric inventions, and
      did service on sonars before the 2nd world war, did not ever mention
      Tesla, and he died a couple of years, before the news about his
      inventions were widely spread on the internet. He even had an electric
      car, using NiFe "Edison" batteries, during the 2nd world war, and
      thought it was awesome, when I invited him to a trip in my electric car!

      (The Edison NiFe-batteries are by the way extremely durable, I got
      from him, 10 cells from the battery from his electric car, which was
      dismantled shortly after the war, 60 years ago, and they still work!

      Imagine if people had used these instead of lead acid, on all those
      places where it would have been possible, lots of resources and
      pollution from lead, could have been saved)

      Now, that was a lot talking about Tesla, much of which many of you
      might have read already, elsewhere, and what has this to do with the Hum?

      When Tesla died, it is told that US Government agents raided his
      appartement, with all the drawings to his inventions, and if this is
      true, it could explain why we haven't heard about wireless
      electricity, before recently.

      The wireless transfer of electricity is of great military interest,
      and I think I can explain why. Intuitively, the efficient wireless
      transfer of electric energy, can be used for military purposes,
      possibly making electrical weapons, however I have no grounds to
      propose that this, actually has been done, like some conspiracy
      theories mention.

      And communication with what? Regular radio suffice for most purposes,
      most military units are well within radio range in the air and on the
      ground.

      However - one of many big problem for submarines, is communication.
      Deep into the water, regular radio waves are useless, and since one of
      the points with submarines, are to stay cloaked and not reveal their
      position, no reliable transmissions can be done from the submarine,
      unless it is on the surface in friendly water. Very long frequency
      waves could be used, but are not too reliable, and again, the sub
      cannot answer back, since it then would reveal its position.

      This is where Tesla's wireless transfer of energy comes in - imagine
      if you could send a "Tesla wave" - electric energy which goes through
      the Earth itself (see the article at
      http://amasci.com/tesla/tmistk.html ) - you could easily commmunicate
      with any submerged submarine anywhere on the planet. Since the waves,
      which by the way, are longitudinal, they cannot be easily pinpointed,
      you will know there are waves present, but not what direction they
      come from.

      It has already been discussed on this forum, and other places, that
      the Hum might be the reaction between small calcified structures in
      the inner ear and electromagnetic energy, and my assumption, is that
      the inner ear in vulnerable individuals, works as an antenna for the
      Tesla waves. Since they are used for military purposes, like talking
      to submarines, it could explain why noone yet, have come up, with an
      explanation of the Hum, which corresponds better, with the noise and
      EM fields from regular electrical equipment.

      My theory is that in certain periods, the U.S. military, sends out a
      'carrier wave' possibly from the HAARP facility (which has been
      mentioned earlier in connection with the Hum), to mask any underlying
      encrypted of course, communication with submarines.

      What I am talking about people, is the planned nuclear bombing of
      Iran's possibly nuclear facilities up in the mountains!

      (This might be the real story behind those six nuclear bombs
      'accidentally' transported by planes in the USA, a week ago:
      http://tpmcafe.com/blog/coffeehouse/2007/sep/05/staging_nuke_for_iran )

      There is only one thing that needs this extreme degree of secrecy and
      reliability when commmunicating with the submarines, and that is the
      possible use of nuclear weapons and the transfer of the launch codes
      to the submarines, when the Precident gives the order.

      And since the Hum also has been heard by people over all the world,
      during the cold war, this Tesla-based system for commmunications and
      exchange of nuclear missile launch codes with submarines, have been
      operative perhaps since the 1950s.

      So whenever the US military plans to, or find it theoretically
      possible to launch nuclear missiles, or are having submarine sea
      excersises, we hear the Hum, because the military then turn on the
      'carrier wave', as so to speak as some kind of a 'high alertness
      mode', so the secret system is ready to be used, much to our dismay.

      However, if the USA really launch a nuclear strike against Iran, I
      think we all are in much greater trouble, than having some sleepless
      nights due to this humming sound. The power of the iranian Basidj
      paramilitary troops (8 million) could be released, if the iranian
      goverment falls, causing instability and causing even more danger to
      Israel. However the Iranian president have come with numerous threats
      to Israel, so something must be done, hopefully not with nukes!

      Thomas Henden
    • xfool92
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 10, 2007

        OK...you really lost me here:

        "What I am talking about people, is the planned nuclear bombing of Iran's possibly nuclear facilities up in the mountains!"

        If you would have led your story with the  incident with the alleged accidental transport of nukes with your statement about, I could see where you would make the leap - especially if this wasn't a forum about the hum.  But. as a long time hum hearer - and now as a person who has NOT heard the hum in many many months - I have never noticed any connection between when I hear the hum and any times in the country where some sort of intense military action could have theoretically been taking place.

        And frankly, since we really don't have credible or reliable records of hum hearers prior to maybe 1940, that doesn't mean that there weren't any hum hearers before that.   The hum may have nothing to do with the proliferation of modern technology or related things such as modern power sources or emitters.  It could be "natural"  issues related to the ear itself,  plate tectonics,  solar flares, the earth's magnetosphere, the aurora, a combination of things, etc.etc.

        I have come to the conclusion that the hum may very well mean different things to different people.  I respect you for explaining how you see it, but I just cannot subscribe  to such a complex and complicated theory or conclusion.

        --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, "t_henden" <t_henden@...> wrote:

> [...]
        > operative perhaps since the 1950s.
        >
        > So whenever the US military plans to, or find it theoretically
        > possible to launch nuclear missiles, or are having submarine sea
        > excersises, we hear the Hum, because the military then turn on the
        > 'carrier wave', as so to speak as some kind of a 'high alertness
        > mode', so the secret system is ready to be used, much to our dismay.
        >
        > However, if the USA really launch a nuclear strike against Iran, I
        > think we all are in much greater trouble, than having some sleepless
        > nights due to this humming sound. The power of the iranian Basidj
        > paramilitary troops (8 million) could be released, if the iranian
        > goverment falls, causing instability and causing even more danger to
        > Israel. However the Iranian president have come with numerous threats
        > to Israel, so something must be done, hopefully not with nukes!

      • Thomas Henden
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 10, 2007
          Fair enough, and theories of plate tectonics and earth quakes as an origin
          of the
          (probably) electric disturbance causing the Hum are good theories, indeed!

          There was a japanese science programme, probably on Discovery Channel
          recently, where
          they talked about electric phenomena in advance of earth quakes, and
          experiments
          with dolphins who got really disturbed by even extremely weak electric
          currents in the water,
          like from a small battery. Their disturbance was interpreted to be similar
          of that occuring just
          before an earth (or sea!)quake, with a possible preceeding tsunami, and
          there were of course
          stories told, about dolphins warning/helping humans in trouble because of
          the quake.

          The programme postulated the theory, that sea creatures and possibly other
          animals, 'feels' when there's a danger from a coming quake, due to the
          simple fact that huge electric currents moves through the earth, due to the
          compression of rocks, which also was tested in the laboratory.

          Am sorry that I cannot offer to describe this more thoroughfully now, it was
          a really intereting programme, where even Nikola Tesla was briefly mention
          in connection with the wireless transfer of energy which is taught to
          japanese children. Why it was taught? Because the electric phenomena, can
          also be used by humans in some lucky instances, to foresee that an
          earthquake is coming, so this professor demonstrated for the children, the
          Tesla transfer of energy do this Duracell Bunny like toy for the children,
          and warned them, that if such things happened, and/or the lights went on
          by themselves etc. it could be only seconds before an earth quake. ("Duck
          and cover")

          So the huge currents moving just because of plate tectonics seems like
          another plausible cause
          of the hum, however I feel more confident, that the Hum is a 'new'
          phenomena, caused
          by modern inventions, possibly millitary installations, like in my 'theory'
          explained in my previous posting. Believe that if some people heard the Hum
          before the 1940s (which corresponds with the invention of radar btw) we
          would have known it. It would of course have been discounted as
          hysteria or even worse, as 'hearing madness' being 'haunted' or insert any
          medivial medical 'science' name of he disease here... Possible but not 100%
          for sure in my eyes or shall I say ears.

          I for one, think this phenomena is new, and find it revealing that it seem
          to have started at the
          same time as radar and other microwave systems were put into use, possibly
          also Tesla wave communication systems as described in the previous posting.
          However the fact that the
          Hum can by many, only be heard indoors, where microwave signals ought to be
          weakened,
          draws my suspicious towards Tesla or ELF (extremely low frequency (long
          waves).

          (A lot of people might of course have heard the Hum for the brief period of
          time, when Tesla did his experiments, without this being noted and
          remembered into the world's history, it would have
          been interesting, if someone could tell, but these people who were old
          enough to remember,
          have most probably died by now...)

          It seems that people hear different versions of the Hum, some with more
          variations in the sound, some with less variations, and it might be that
          different people are sensitive to different types of EM-disturbances. And if
          the sound is 'generated' directly in the inner ear, the 'frequency' or
          frequencies we hear, of course don't have to have anything to do with the
          transmitted electromagnetic or gravitational wave frequency.

          I anyway respect that people have different opinions of the origin of the
          Hum, depending on
          how they experience the Hum. However in my case, the Hum is so even in
          strength and over longer periods of time, that I suspect heavily, an
          articifial and not a natural, varying source of the probable
          electromagnetical disturbance, causing it.

          Then again, the natural source of the Hum, could have long periods, and 1-2
          years is still a very short period in the Nature, however this does not
          explain that the Hum seem to either be clearly present, or not, like somone
          flipped a switch.

          I was btw not trying to politisize the Hum forum, in this case 'against the
          USA and/or Bush',
          however it is a fact that many strange and not always, in the rest of the
          world, very popular
          "initiatives" are taken by the USA, against other countries, often with an
          enormous amount of
          military technology. (However, I agree that 'something' must one day be done
          with Iran,
          as they have come with real threats against Israel, hopefully this situation
          will not be 'solved' with nukes, of course!)

          In the Iraq-war, they have now tested frigging laser weapons, not defencive
          against incoming rockets as I am sure most have heard about, but against
          civilians! Bodies have been found, with their heads burned off! (And also
          bodies burned by napalm, btw... :-( )

          And more related to our Hum experience, they've tested microwave weapons,
          against civilians,
          meant to disperse crowds by causing intense buring in their skin, the
          weapons is controversial,
          even though it is non-lethal, because of the extreme pain, and the great
          danger of causing
          eye-catharacts because of the heating of the cornea.

          Am sure that other contries like Russia and Japan also experiment with weird
          "sci-fi" like weapons, however I can only talk about what I hear about, and
          that is those advanced (no longer sci-fi) weapons being 'field tested' in
          Iraq. The previous posting from me was a theory, I would admit I think it is
          a strong one, however with all sorts of experiments and advanced warfare
          going on, I think it is very reasonable to think about almost anything, as
          long as we stop in good time before we
          begin seriously talking about that Elvis is still alive... :-)

          And to address the critisism about my 'complicated' theory, yes, it is
          complicated, and most probably
          not completely correct. The mechanisms causing the Hum from whatever natural
          and artificial
          phenomena causing the Hum, are most likely very complicated, so a theory
          around this, will not
          be a simple one, anyway. I believe sometimes, Ockams Razor is a little too
          sharp, and should be
          used only if the phenomena, the proposed theory describes, really look
          simple.

          The Hum most probably isn't a simple phenomena, since so many theories and
          possible explanations are put on the table, still there is still no final
          explanation for the Hum.

          Thomas Henden

          >OK...you really lost me here:

          >If you would have led your story with the incident with the alleged
          >accidental transport of nukes with your statement about, I could see
          >where you would make the leap - especially if this wasn't a forum about
          >the hum. But. as a long time hum hearer - and now as a person who has
          >NOT heard the hum in many many months - I have never noticed any
          >connection between when I hear the hum and any times in the country
          >where some sort of intense military action could have theoretically been
          >taking place.
          >
          >And frankly, since we really don't have credible or reliable records of
          >hum hearers prior to maybe 1940, that doesn't mean that there weren't
          >any hum hearers before that. The hum may have nothing to do with the
          >proliferation of modern technology or related things such as modern
          >power sources or emitters. It could be "natural" issues related to the
          >ear itself, plate tectonics, solar flares, the earth's magnetosphere,
          >the aurora, a combination of things, etc.etc.
          >
          >I have come to the conclusion that the hum may very well mean different
          >things to different people. I respect you for explaining how you see
          >it, but I just cannot subscribe to such a complex and complicated
          >theory or conclusion.

          MSN Music http://music.msn.no Finn din favorittmusikk blant nesten 1 million
          l├ąter