RE : Re: HUM_FORUM: high or low frequencies

  • DURAND DIDIER
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 31, 2007
      all the time ,
      less in the day my brain being busy by daytime activities
      has your hum being qualified as tinnitus by a doc or not ?

      thanks Jerry

      Jerry Cummings <futures8@...> a √©crit :
      The hum that I hear is a low hum - the classic diesel truck running at a distance - but at times there is a very high pitched, very keen (for lack of a better description) whistle - this "noise" emanates outside the body. At times this noise has had several ranges along the lines of tuning in a radio to a specific station that has to be finely tuned to the station. I am of the opinion that the hum is an industrial noise, but is so wide spread that it seems to be universal.  Do you hear this noise when you are outside?
      Jerry - Florida Panhandle

      At 04:20 AM 7/30/2007, you wrote:

      Hi evrybody

      I m Didier from FRANCE.
      I ve been hearing these frequencies since February.
      Tinnitus was the evidence for the doctor.

      I'm dealing quite correctly with it now.
      One question I still have for you all.
      the HUM you hear, is it only LOW or can it be HIGH frequencies as well.

      thanks for your testimonies and god bless you all

      "Have you forgotten?" - Darryl Worley