Re: anyone 'hearing' things????

  • gezahu
    Message 1 of 19 , Jun 30, 2007
      --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, "Debbi" <debbijean2612@...> wrote:
      Well,
      There is a lot we dont know about our brain:
      http://www.web-us.com/brainwavesfunction.htm
      You will be surprised that you can "slip" to altered state of mind
      even while showering. The most "hypnotised" state of the mind of an
      ordinary human apart from sleeping is freeway driving...
      Take a look at the website...

      > Hi Steve - yes, that is odd coming from your speakers and that is
      > like the sound I hear. Or did hear. But why I heard it that early
      > in the morning?? But then again, like someone here suggested,
      > the 'altered state' of mind.
      >
      > But what about when I heard it at that red light while driving?
      That
      > kinda spooked me. My phone does not make that noise. Windows
      rolled
      > up. Oh well...altered state of mind WHILE driving - oh fun!
      >
      > We hearer's must hear all sorts of noises no one else does....
      sheesh!
      > have a happy 4th!!!
      > Deb
      >

      > --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Nazigian" <stevenazigian@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi Deb, Since you asked, yes I have heard some strange sounds
      > lately.
      > > It's probably irrelevant, but I started hearing a new sound from
      my
      > PC
      > > speakers that was never there before. Every hour or couple of
      hours
      > it
      > > does 10 quick beeps like dit-doodle-do, doodle-do, doodle-do. I
      > think
      > > it's either picking up a signal from my new cell phone or maybe
      it's
      > > something to do with my router or the internet service. (I
      scanned
      > for
      > > spyware and viruses using the regular tools).
      > >
      > > --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, "gezahu" <gezahu@> wrote:

      HUM
      > I hear
      > morning.

      > > sleep. I
      > > SWEAR I
      > it's

      > make?
      > > sound

      > getting
      > was
      > > like
      > the "do not
      > to look
      > in my

      > when I

      > Anyone else

      > > for a

      > > > Brain tumor has much much more sever symphtoms. You might be
      > > > halucinating residual noises. The same happened to me some
      time, I
      > > > heard a lawn mover passing by my window in the middle of the
      night
      > > > while trying to get back to sleep. This happens quite often if
      > your
      > > > brain is in altered state, well driving is a non concious
      activity
      > > > wich easily leads you to altered state of the mind (as you dont
      > have
      > > > to focus) like being deep in your thoughts. You are just
      > sensitive and
      > > > your brain easily slips to different mode, my advise would be
      > be
      > > > carefull with meditating (relaxing) or medication (wich seduce
      or
      > > > sleeping pills) concious brething or anything which conciously
      > puts
      > > > your mind to altered state if you dont want to experience this,
      > > > because this trains your mind to "slip" and more you practice
      the
      > > > easier it gets and might happen unwanted. Try to occupy your
      mind
      > with
      > > > listening to something interresting (talking is the best, but a
      > > > radioshow instead of music will be fine) to keep it "here". Turn
      > > > outwards instead of worrying and you should be fine...

    • surfyah
      Message 2 of 19 , Aug 5, 2007
        --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, "Debbi" <debbijean2612@...> wrote:

        > Everyone - I'm in a quandry......
        >
        > This is the only place I can mention this. Aside from the HUM I hear
        > constantly in my home, this is what happened to me this morning.
        >
        > I was awake at 4am, trying to get comfortable to get back to sleep. I
        > slipped my hand,wrist under my pillow to get comfortable and I SWEAR I
        > heard a little noise just like what my OLD cell phone made when it's
        > battery was low in my right ear.
        >
        > You know that quick little "doodle doodle do" your phone will make?
        > It startled me. WHERE did that come from? My new phone doesn't sound
        > like that and it was in my purse in the livingroom turned off!
        >
        > Also, last weekend in my car. I was stopped at a red light, getting
        > ready to turn right, I heard the same thing only this time it was like
        > spaced out three times in a row! WHERE did that come from? I
        > immediately thought it had to to the RED HAND flashing on the "do not
        > walk sign". Though my windows were rolled up! It caused me to look
        > around in my car for SOMETHING then relaized there was nothing in my
        > car that could have made a noise like that!
        >
        > The point is, WHY am I now hearing little 'cell phone noises' when I
        > should NOT be! That is the only way I can describe the sounds.
        >
        > So after this noise this morning, I had to mention this. Anyone else
        > having any peculiar noises?
        >
        > I am asking you all before I start thinking I need to be checked for a
        > brain tumor or something! yipes!
        >
        > Deb

        Do you have any cell towers around? Every so often (there is a cell
        tower nearby) there is a Ping sound that they emit, probably testing
        days, which aren't too often and the ping is just for an instant!
        Thank God! Or, do you have any military bases nearby? communication
        equipment stuff going on?