Kinda loud tonight

  • Debbi
    Message 1 of 4 , May 31, 2007
      I have a cold and today my ears are little plugged. As soon as I
      walked into my house after work, the hum sounder a little louder
      today. I am trying to ignore it.... get out the white noise machine!!
      LOL
    • Curry Cook
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2007
        mine was really loud last night, too. there was a
        lady on the tinnitus board saying her noise was
        extremely loud. maybe hers is the hum, not tinnitus.

        --- Debbi <debbijean2612@...> wrote:

        > I have a cold and today my ears are little plugged.
        > As soon as I
        > walked into my house after work, the hum sounder a
        > little louder
        > today. I am trying to ignore it.... get out the
        > white noise machine!!
        > LOL

      • auntb15
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 1, 2007
          My hum was louder, but it also seemed to be a different tone. It was
          still not as annoying as it was when the hum first started here in
          2001. I get really bothered when the vibration is associated with it.
          The hum/vibration also varies from minor to suicidal level.

          Please add your locations (City/State) when you post so we can compare
          areas. I am in Cincinnati, Ohio.

          Betty

          --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, "Debbi" <debbijean2612@...> wrote:

          > I have a cold and today my ears are little plugged. As soon as I
          > walked into my house after work, the hum sounder a little louder
          > today. I am trying to ignore it.... get out the white noise machine!!
          > LOL

        • surfyah
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 5 3:53 AM
            --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, "auntb15" <auntb15@...> wrote:

            > My hum was louder, but it also seemed to be a different tone. It was
            > still not as annoying as it was when the hum first started here in
            > 2001. I get really bothered when the vibration is associated with it.
            > The hum/vibration also varies from minor to suicidal level.
            >
            > Please add your locations (City/State) when you post so we can compare
            > areas. I am in Cincinnati, Ohio.
            >

            > Betty

            San Diego, Kearny/clairemont mesa area, there is a water dept
            (reclaimation) nearby, Our wonderful city is transporting via
            underground pipes reclaimed water to Chula vista which is near
            Tijuana/mexico border area. The water is for golf courses. Now my
            theory is that there are generator/pumps running 24/7 from the above
            mentioned area to push that water down south! This noise problem
            started 3 years ago. But only publicly did the mayor tell of a deal to
            sell this reclaimed water to Chula Vista. So water wheeling and
            dealings that add up to noise for residents?

            Makes one wonder who the (pardon my french) Hell these city engineers
            are who dream up where to locate noise factories! anyway, maybe you
            can figure out what's up where you are!