A weekend with an intense hum, accompanied by 17 earthquakes

  • humlobotomist
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1, 2007
      Night to monday multiple (17) quakes hit the Solomon Islands area, the
      strongest quake at 8.1 magnitude, creating a high tsunami wave killing
      people.

      I assume HAARP or other possible secret facilities are preparing for
      a major attack at Iran, demolishing the so called nuclear weapons
      programme.

      Instead of using earth penetrating nukes to demolish the underground
      facilities, quoted be the well known reputated Seymore Hersch, which
      would catastrophic, maybe HAARP/ELF technology will be used for the
      first time in history, accomplising the job.

      This will of course be said to be a natural disaster, a gift and
      supernatural intervention from God, saving us from the "bad"
      ayatollahs in Iran.

      If my speculation should come through, they should know (those using
      the ELF technology to produce earthquakes), we hum sufferes hear when
      you are playing with your toys, and we know in which direction to
      point the finger!
    • Diane Culverhouse
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 2, 2007

        For the first time, in the seven years I’ve been hearing this stinking hum, there have been two nights in the past month that I felt the vibration literally in my body.  It usually stays in my head and ears, but in these particular instances, it was a tingling vibration in my arms, down to my fingers, and in my chest.  The hum was horribly loud, so I knew they were connected.   I wish I had made note of the nights so I could see if there was a relation to other events.  Has anyone else had this experience?

        Diane

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 2, 2007
          Hi Diane,

          I also had two occasions... both within the past week... where
          the Hum *suddenly* seemed to get much louder, and to the point
          where I felt like I could physically feel it without question.
          I searched for a source of what felt like a vibration, but couldn't
          find one. It was hard to imagine how anyone else wouldn't be able
          to hear it... though I doubt they could have.

          Of course, at times like those, I wonder to myself if there might
          not be something else going on... SEEMING like the Hum... like
          maybe the furnace or fridge struggling for some reason, or maybe
          a neighbor with a backhoe or doing automobile engine work, or
          something. But in general, I'm pretty sure such occurrences are
          just unusual variances in the Hum that I 'hear'.

          One of these occurrences was just for a short time this weekend
          (I think it was Saturday afternoon or evening). I don't recall
          which day the other time was this past week.

          -dave
          Thomaston, CT, USA

          --- Diane Culverhouse <oklahouse@...> wrote:

          > For the first time, in the seven years I've been hearing this
          > stinking hum,
          > there have been two nights in the past month that I felt the
          > vibration
          > literally in my body. It usually stays in my head and ears, but in
          > these
          > particular instances, it was a tingling vibration in my arms, down to
          > my
          > fingers, and in my chest. The hum was horribly loud, so I knew they
          > were
          > connected. I wish I had made note of the nights so I could see if
          > there
          > was a relation to other events. Has anyone else had this experience?
          >
          > Diane

        • Debbi
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 21, 2007
            Diane - do you hear it 24/7? I am in no. CA and I have started
            hearing this 'hum' for the last 4 weeks - I've had the county guy out
            here - and until "I" find the source he cannot help me. I am so
            frustrated. It seems like i am the only one who truly hears it as
            loud as I do. If I open my window - it lessens. Outside, can't hear
            it maybe barely. Close the window and I can literally FEEL it.

            I hate sleeping in my bed...but it goes throughout the house during
            the night so another room doesn't help! I try and ignore it - but it
            is there and I feel so alone! I do have another county guy coming
            next week and maybe HE can help? It has to be a generator someplace
            close by - my neighbors do not hear it. (Lucky them) I don't tie it
            in with anything 'earthly' happening i.e, earthquakes, as it is
            continuous and nothing spectacular goes on.

            Can't be tinnitus as I only hear it loudly at night... I would be
            hearing it everywhere if I had that you would think!
            Deb

            humforum@yahoogroups.com, "Diane Culverhouse" <oklahouse@...> wrote:

            > For the first time, in the seven years I've been hearing this
            stinking hum,
            > there have been two nights in the past month that I felt the
            vibration
            > literally in my body. It usually stays in my head and ears, but in
            these
            > particular instances, it was a tingling vibration in my arms, down
            to my
            > fingers, and in my chest. The hum was horribly loud, so I knew
            they were
            > connected. I wish I had made note of the nights so I could see if
            there
            > was a relation to other events. Has anyone else had this
            experience?

            > Diane

          • Carole Carriker
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 21, 2007

              Welcome to the mystery and frustration that is the Hum…  Not tinnitus because you only hear it inside; there’s no such thing as “inside-only” tinnitus.  (However, I’ve noticed that at night, under the right conditions, I can sometimes hear it outside.)  But I don’t think it’s a generator either – if it was, it would be louder outside, and your neighbors would be able to hear it too.  The Hum certainly doesn’t follow the rules of any normal sound!  I think your best bet in the short term is to try to find some way to mask it, so you can at least get some sleep.

              I don’t know if it’s coincidence or not, but it seems we have a lot more new members joining the forum recently.  Some have been hearing the hum for a long time, but some have only just started hearing it.  I wonder if there are statistically more people becoming sensitive to this.

              Carole

              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 21, 2007
                debbi, at least the county guys are willing to listen
                to you. when i called the electric company, the
                basically said "we don't do that" and they finally did
                come out and changed my meter. why, i have no idea.
                there was nothing wrong with the meter and i never
                asked them to do that. i just wanted them to come
                inside my house and listen. they said "we don't go
                inside."

                http://mail.yahoo.com