Re: Actual Cause of The Hum

  • Ken Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2007
      Humlob,
      Yes I knew about this for some time, but we are not the only ones to
      have this information or setup. But I don't know if this can cause the
      Hum that people hears. It might but not proven.
      Its funny about the explosions in the article because of one of the
      sites I am on, people are hearing explosions all over and no one can
      find anything. Its suppost to be so loud they think a house exploded
      and call the police and 911.

      Ken Smith

      --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, "humlobotomist" <humlobotomist@...>