Another annoyed San Diego resident

  • Fred Kokaska
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2007
      I started hearing the noise in late 2001. I then lived in the Mira
      Mesa area of San Diego. Louder at night.. only audible indoors.. Seems
      to resonate the walls.. I travel all over the world quite frequently
      for work and never hear this noise anywhere else. My wife is only able
      to hear the noise when it is very strong - almost painful on the
      eardrums to me.

      18 months ago I moved to Poway (10 miles north-east of my previous
      home). Much to my delight, I did not hear the noise in my new
      location.. until recently!! It's back! The last few nights it's been
      very loud..

      Has anyone in the SD area found any agency or office willing to
      investigate or track this thing?

      Thanks,