Would a "Coping Strategies" file help members?

  • big_crayons
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2007
      Hi,

      I'm interested in the possibility of compiling a file listing
      products and methodologies which members have found to successfully
      combat or cope with the Hum.

      It would be a wonderful convenience to have brief, line item
      descriptions (limited to a short paragraph at most?) compiled into
      just one file.

      I recognize that what works for one person may not work for another,
      however, it would great to have a reference file for individual
      exploration.

      Certainly, theoretical debates and emotional consoling are common
      amoung member messages. Bypassing that discussion we could
      conceiveably cut through some of the chatter and get to the meat of
      what works for the individual.

      What do you think? Is is possible to create a file with a
      simplified "this is what I do that helps" format.
    • tessatoast
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2007
        I think I'd find such a file useful.

        Tessa
        --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, "big_crayons" <big_crayons@...>
        wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > I'm interested in the possibility of compiling a file listing
        > products and methodologies which members have found to
        successfully
        > combat or cope with the Hum.
        >
        > It would be a wonderful convenience to have brief, line item
        > descriptions (limited to a short paragraph at most?) compiled into
        > just one file.
        >
        > I recognize that what works for one person may not work for
        another,
        > however, it would great to have a reference file for individual
        > exploration.
        >
        > Certainly, theoretical debates and emotional consoling are common
        > amoung member messages. Bypassing that discussion we could
        > conceiveably cut through some of the chatter and get to the meat
        of
        > what works for the individual.
        >
        > What do you think? Is is possible to create a file with a
        > simplified "this is what I do that helps" format.

      • Patty
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 1, 2007
          Happy New Year everyone! Big_crayons, a "Coping Strategies" file is a
          great idea. Are you offering to put it together?
          Patty
          CA/US