RE: HUM_FORUM: crop circle relationship

  • Carole Carriker
    Message 1 of 24 , Nov 30, 2006

      Thank you…

      Carole

      -----Original Message-----
      From: humforum@yahoogroups.com [mailto:humforum@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of kallio_mn
      Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2006 5:10 PM
      To: humforum@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: HUM_FORUM: crop circle relationship

      Carole,

      No books by me. But there are some very good ones out there.

      A physicist named Richard Feynman did a three volume set of books for
      Physics students (The Feynman Lectures). And they were simply amazing.
      They were incredibly clear explainations of how things worked. If you
      want a good introduction into Physics, I would recommend finding them
      at Powells, or a used book store.

      Kallio

      --- In humforum@yahoogroup s.com, "Carole Carriker" <CcSelene7@. ..>