The Hum is 24/7 where I am

  • beaujolie2000
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9 8:54 PM
      I wish where I lived that The Hum would stop sometimes as expressed
      in past posts by other members but here in the UK where I am it is
      24/7. It drives me bananas if I allow it it too. It began for me the
      week the Gulf War 2 began on the 18th march 2003. I sometimes wonder
      if there was some connection there due to having British Aerospace
      near or it could be just due to air traffic increasing and something
      to do with radar or it could just be the nearby Tesco Supermarket and
      their refridgeration storage or the local hospitals extractor fans
      boy who knows and really no-one in any authority cares as long as you
      keep paying your taxes ho hum! Fortunately I have slowly become a
      little more tolerant of it not allowing it to get under my skin but
      there are some nights when one wishes you could just shout at someone
      to switch the dashed thing off! Oh well I will keep on dreaming lol.
      Thanks for listening I just need to gripe tonight due to not being
      able to settle to sleep I wonder why?