RE: HUM_FORUM: Tuning into the Hum.

  • Carole Carriker
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2006

      I don’t know if you’re old enough to remember George Booth cartoons, but this sounds like good subject matter for him.  Picture a person sitting inside a refrigerator, with the caption “Hummmmmmmmmmmmmm”.  Guess you have to have a goofy sense of humor…

      Carole

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 3, 2006

        <When I start climbing into empty refrigerators at 4 a.m. should I
        start becoming concerned that I am Tuned into the Hum a bit too much?

        Kallio>

        You could climb into a steel safe and close the doors.   You'd still hear it.  The Modulated Gravitational field can penetrate anything.

        Dave

      • A &J M
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 3, 2006
          Modulated Gravitational field? How do you do that?

          Arne
          Central Minnesota