Chronological overview of known ionospheric heaters in the world

  • humlobotomist
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2004
      1965-69:Precedessors to the Plattville Fascilitiy (USA, USSR)
      1970:Platteville, Colorado (Central United States)
      1975:SURA (Nizhni Novgorod), Russia, 1976 the time of thewoodpecker
      signals that stunned and "attacked" parts of central United States
      back then.
      1976:UN Convention of environmental modification techniques (See
      letter below!)
      1980:Arecibo (Puerto Rico), HIPAS (Alaska, United States)
      1993:Tromsø (EISCAT, Norway a joint programme with european (NATO,
      USA), and asian countries)
      1995:HAARP (Alaska, United States)
      2003:SPEAR (Svalbard, Norway)(NATO, USA)

      UNITED NATIONS, NATIONS UNIES

      Reference C.N.263.1978. Treaties-12 27 October 1978

      Convention on the prohibtion of military or any other hostile use of
      enviromental modification techniques.

      Approved by the general assembly of the United Nations on 10 December
      1976

      Transmission of certified true copies of the convention rectification
      of the certified true copies (English tesxt) of the convention

      Sir, I have the honour, upon instructions from the Secretary-General,
      to transmit herewith two certified true copies of the Convention on
      the Prohibition of Military or Any other Hostile Use of Environmental
      Modification Techniques, approved by the General Assembly of the
      United Nations on 10 December 1976.

      You will note, however, that these texts are certified true copies
      subjects, in the English text, to the capitalization of the
      word "earth" in the third line of article II and the deletion of the
      comma after the word "Convention" at the end of the third line in
      article VIII (3), so as to conform to the original.

      Accept, Sir, the assurances of my highest consideration.

      Erik Suy
      The Legal Counsel

      Sent to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Member States

      Comments to the Convention (not by UN);

      Notice that the date of this cover letter was 27 October 1978, which
      means that this treaty was in effect at the time this certified true
      copy was mailed. The name of the treaty is "CONVENTION ON THE
      PROHIBITION OF MILITARY OR ANY OTHER HOSTILE USE OF ENVIRONMENTAL
      MODIFICATION TECHNIQUES APPROVED BY THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY OF THE
      UNITED NATIONS ON 10 DECEMBER 1976".

      This title alone tells us conclusively that scientists of at least
      several nations who have a history of being hostile to one another
      now possess scientific knowledge that can control damaging weather to
      the point of being able to use such weather as hostile, destructive
      weapons. Exactly which countries possess this damaging capability is
      not clear; however, we know that, in this 20th Century, Western
      Capitalism has been nose-to-nose with Eastern Russian Communism.
      Therefore, we can only conclude that both Russia and America possess
      this technology.

      I hope this may contribute to once for all take away the common
      confusion that ionospheric heaters were not present when the first
      signs of the Hum were present.

      If this still do not sink in, I am afraid methods like spamming have
      to be used. I hope everyone agree, this is a method we do not like in
      this forum!

      Therefore I hope that we all should agree that from the late 1960'ies
      ionospheric heaters were a knowledge that where to be a fact from
      that time, and that this technology have advanced from thereon, which
      I without no doubt relate to the problem that have made birth to this
      forum.
    • P. Crawford
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2004
        The chronology and information is impressive,
        humlobotomist, but please explain your statement...
        "If this still do not sink in, I am afraid methods
        like spamming have to be used. I hope everyone agree,
        this is a method we do not like in this forum!
        Thank you.

        --- humlobotomist <humlobotomist@...> wrote:
> [...]
        > Therefore, we can only conclude that both Russia and
        > America possess
        > this technology.
        >
        > I hope this may contribute to once for all take away
        > the common
        > confusion that ionospheric heaters were not present
        > when the first
        > signs of the Hum were present.
        >
        > If this still do not sink in, I am afraid methods
        > like spamming have
        > to be used. I hope everyone agree, this is a method
        > we do not like in
        > this forum!
        >
        > Therefore I hope that we all should agree that from
        > the late 1960'ies
        > ionospheric heaters were a knowledge that where to
        > be a fact from
        > that time, and that this technology have advanced
        > from thereon, which
        > I without no doubt relate to the problem that have

      • humlobotomist
        Message 3 of 3 , May 2, 2004
          I apology this maybe a little hard comment. It was a little irony, to
          tell that this have been informed of before.

          And what I meant would be spamming, was to repeat this info again and
          again. But of course, new members are coming into this forum, but
          this comments was meant to those who have read this before, and still
          advocating that the Hum can not be caused by ionospheric heaters,
          since HAARP where not in place before 1996, when this info have been
          discussed but maybe forgotten as fast as the message was closed, of
          course a all too fast conclusion to forget about this so fast.

          --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, "P. Crawford" <sugarpineinc@y...>