Re: sleep

  • mack_colin
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 13, 2006
      Going without a good nights sleep for a long while is depremental to
      your health.

      I had read on this site about the vivid technicolour dreams some
      people were getting, after long period of no respite from the hum.

      I experienced this myself, at the end of March this year, as I went 25
      days without a good nights sleep, and the dreams, well, it was far
      cheaper than halucinatory drugs, he, he,

      But definately, its best to find countermeasure ways to avoid long
      periods of poor sleep, as it messes you up.
    • eleanor@shoestringradio.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 13, 2006
        To: humforum@yahoogroups.com
        From: "mack_colin" <mack_colin@...>
        Date sent: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 18:46:57 -0000
        Subject: HUM_FORUM: Re: sleep
        Send reply to: humforum@yahoogroups.com

        >Going without a good nights sleep for a long while is depremental to
        >your health.
        >
        >I had read on this site about the vivid technicolour dreams some
        >people were getting, after long period of no respite from the hum.
        >
        >I experienced this myself, at the end of March this year, as I went 25
        >days without a good nights sleep, and the dreams, well, it was far
        >cheaper than halucinatory drugs, he, he,
        >
        >But definately, its best to find countermeasure ways to avoid long
        >periods of poor sleep, as it messes you up.

        3 mg melatonin and 12.5 mg amitriptylene at bed time,
        and perhaps a second 3 mg melatonin cap during a
        bad spell of wakefulness do help.

        Eleanor White
        Hamilton, Ontario
        Canada