The Hum is back

  • Steve Nazigian
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 4, 2006
      After a quiet, hot, dry summer here in Philadelphia, cooler, dense air
      and the Hum have returned within the past 10 days. At first, I only
      heard it faintly during the predawn hours, but now that the outdoor
      temperature is remaining below 63 F (17 C) for a few hours at a time
      the hum is again plainly audible. It's the same long boop-boop we
      heard all last winter, a synthesized sample of which is still in the
      files section under Hum.wav files. I believe this may add support to
      the papers which suggest we hear the hum because of a small heating
      effect that certain R.F. energy causes in the inner ear. Regardless, I
      find it highly significant that the hum has returned with the cooler
      weather.

      My deepest condolences to our friends in Austrailia for the tragic
      death of Steve Irwin. He will be greatly missed.
    • A &J M
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 4, 2006
        Now that the fans and A/C are off, the Hum is definitely still there - I
        hear it whenever they're off inside (and faintly, outside). I'm off to the
        Canadian wilderness next Friday (Quetico). I expect it to be there as it
        has the last several years.

        Arne
        Central Minnesota
        (Krikee! :( )

        ________________________________

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 31
            Just for the record, the Hum has come back at its full power since Friday, 27/03. Strong gale force winds and heavy rain due to Atlantic low pressure have swept across the UK. I could hear the Hum even outside the house regardless of the furious winds. And the airplanes' low rumble which makes everything tremble is back again. Meanwhile, Japan has seen strong volcano eruptions, while in the USA there were small earthquakes (4.1 and 2.9 M) and a 7.7 M earthquake hit the South Pacific.
            It has become a pattern, while such events on a global scale happen (major earthquakes, floods, volcanic explosions etc.) the Hum I hear increases to a brutal culmination.

            Lidia
          • lidia1313
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 1
              As the extreme weather continues in Europe, the Hum has increased power and reaches unbearable levels. The weather brings chaos with heavy rain, floods and even snow (in Czech Republic), while the Hum gets stronger and louder. I remember in beginning of March there was a state of emergency in Bulgaria due to the heavy, unusual for the season snow - a real disaster. During this time the Hum has been at maximum strength for me in the UK. Such pattern - extreme and unnatural weather - extreme Hum, makes me think of weather modification (ref. Kennedy) on a global scale and HAARP comes in mind, along with geoengineering... It is not a conspiracy theory, as HAARP (which only has its website shut down) has an approved budget, one only needs to check DARPA and see... I am not saying that the Hum is caused by HAARP activity but that there is a strong connection between two of them. The unnatural catastrophic weather caused by HAARP (and HAARP- like facilities) and by means of the geoengineering (which brings most of the global warming misery) comes with a heavy Hum.
              Has anyone else noticed an increased Hum during periods of extreme weather and "natural" disasters?

              P.S. Nikolai, how was the Hum for you in Bulgaria during the snow disaster? How is the Hum now? Did you get any relief from the vibrations and how do you do? I hope you feel better.

              Regards,
              Lidia
            • patpaufler .
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 5
                Hello Lidia,

                I like your postings, your ideas are clear.

                I agree with you in that we must try not to let the HUM dominate our lives - try to survive it
                and at the same time do all we can to find out what it is.

                About surviving: here is what me and my girlfriend (we live in Germany) during the past years found was helping us:

                we moved from Bayern to Niedersachsen - here in the north it is sure there, but in Bayern it was worse.

                the HUM disturbes the heart-rhythm. to save and strengthen the heart we drink cocoa or St. Johns wort before sleeping or we take Phosphorus (homeopathic) and Kalium Chloratum (Schuesssler).
                we take a shower with water with sea-salt, we walk barefoot on the ground to get rid of the energy.

                we sleep with an old radio on. when the HUM is strong, you can hear the radio humming too. but we feel the radio is like a little protection to us.

                My girlfriend is hearing the HUM, I do hear it just when it is stronger. but I feel the vibrations. in the morning we have a bad taste in the mouth after the HUM was "on". I think this comes because the HUM takes out the filling material of the teeth. (like amalgam)
                For this we take in the morning a bit of sunflower-oil in the mouth and keep it there and move it for some minutes - then spit out. the oil binds the poisoned stuff.

                the HUM disturbes the eyes, too.
                to help your eyes you can wash them with your own urine in the morning (helps against burning).
                when we are outside in the nature, we try to fix points far away. because in our modern live we look too often just at short distance (TV, computer...) and our eyes adapt to that short distance watching. my eyes became worse during the months with HUM, and this exercise helped me to improve my sight a lot again.

                I think its a good idea that we HUM Forum followers from different places in the world try to find out if the ups and downs of the HUM follow a same pattern - so that we could say, the HUM has a same source or a same nature....

                love from Germany,

                Patricia