Re: ELF/VLF WAVE GENERATION BY HAARP

  • chilesgreen
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2006
      Has anyone used a VLF receiver to confirm whether or not VLF is the
      source of the Hum? I know VLF receivers are not sold to the general
      public, but I don't think it should be too difficult for someone with
      an electronics background to construct a VLF receiver. They do fit
      aboard submarines. I'm sure one of us hearers could build their own.
      It's funny to think we're receiving secret coded messages in our heads.

      If it turns out HAARP VLF radiation is the source of the Hum would it
      possible to shield or blank this radiation?

      Dave
    • Rossen
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 2, 2006
        Hello Dave,
        I have made many observations by VLF antenna. I continue this
        observations, now. But I have never found correlation between the hum
        and ULF, ELF or VLF. About HAARP emissions: The don't reach to my
        position - it is too far from Alaska to Bulgaria. It isn't problem to
        detect HAARP emissions, because they are on short waves - one very
        banal band.

        Rossen
        Sofia, Bulgaria

        --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, "chilesgreen" <chilesgreen@...>
        wrote:

        > Has anyone used a VLF receiver to confirm whether or not VLF is the
        > source of the Hum? I know VLF receivers are not sold to the general
        > public, but I don't think it should be too difficult for someone
        with
        > an electronics background to construct a VLF receiver. They do
        fit
        > aboard submarines. I'm sure one of us hearers could build their
        own.
        > It's funny to think we're receiving secret coded messages in our
        heads.

        > If it turns out HAARP VLF radiation is the source of the Hum would
        it
        > possible to shield or blank this radiation?
        >
        > Dave

      • chilesgreen
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 2, 2006
          <Hello Dave,
          I have made many observations by VLF antenna. I continue this
          observations, now. But I have never found correlation between the hum>

          Interesting. I gather you hear the Hum, even though you can't detect
          it with your instruments. Perhaps it is caused by a modulated
          Gravitational field. We need a device as sensitive as the Inner Ear
          to detect minute fluctuations in the Earths gravity. Something
          strange must be going on deep within the Earth.

          Dave
        • Rossen
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 2, 2006
            wrote:
            > Interesting. I gather you hear the Hum, even though you can't
            detect
            > it with your instruments. Perhaps it is caused by a modulated
            > Gravitational field. We need a device as sensitive as the Inner Ear
            > to detect minute fluctuations in the Earths gravity. Something
            > strange must be going on deep within the Earth.
            >
            > Dave

            Dave,
            If we accept that the modulations of Earth's gravity are the cause of
            the hum then we must accept that these modulations have enough big
            amplitude. It means VERY big energy. Where is the source of this
            energy? I am some sceptical about such possibility. I have very good
            vibrosensor. I made it before 3 years specially for hum-experiments.
            Its sensitivity is comparable with the sensitivity of the vestibular
            apparatus. But it haven't detected signals correlating with the hum.
            In general, I agree that the vestibular apparatus is our hum-
            detector. But if the cause is the gravity it can't be (in my opinion)
            usual Earth's gravity.

            Rossen
            Sofia, Bulgaria