HUM_FORUM: Re: Tesla at Niagra Falls

  • coatesmargaret
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 15, 2006
      Jonn Serrie sounds interesting and you mention another aspect that I've
      found too - if you like a piece of music enough or if it's loud enough
      it does seem to divert attention from the hum. Even those awful
      haranguing TV ads will do it! Maggie
      --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, Selene <ccarrike@...> wrote:

      > Have you tried listening to any of Jonn Serrie's music? I don't know
      if it is what you describe below, but it is a very relaxing kind of
      music. I call it "space music", it's very dreamy and relaxing. My two
      favorites of his are "And The Stars Go With You" and "Flightpath". If
      memory serves me correctly, I think Jim Egger once said he enjoys
      Serrie's music too. In my experience, any music will mask the hum. You
      could probably find Serrie's albums at Amazon, if you're interested.

      > With regard to the underwater swimming pool experiment, I usually
      just hear the filtering system running when I go under water.