HUM_FORUM: Re: The Hum in Sandia Park NM

  • chilesgreen
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 7, 2006
      Thanks for the Input R.M.

      I'll try some earplugs tonight and see if that helps, Although I
      believe if the sound is a perceived one earplugs will not work. And
      of course ANC headphones wouldn't work either, being that they need an
      audio input to create a blanking signal.

      Regards
      Dave
    • chilesgreen
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 8, 2006
        In my case Earplugs are useless. It just makes the hum louder as it
        filters out ambient noise but not the Hum. The Hum is indeed a
        perceived sound for me here at Sandia Park.

        Dave
      • stonehollow@tds.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 8, 2006
          Same here/hear.

          Arne
          Central Minnesota

          From: "chilesgreen" <chilesgreen@...>

          In my case Earplugs are useless. It just makes the hum louder as it filters out ambient noise but not the Hum...