Join - Warriors To Win The World Back

  • Michael Irving
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2006

      Please send this (or a link) to all your friends, contacts, and groups. Thank you.

      YOU need to read this, and YOU need to help...  while there is still time left...

      Not enough people are involved in winning the world back from the chaos and disaster we are presently living in. MORE PEOPLE ARE NEEDED TO CHANGE THE WAY THE WORLD IS GOING. The following catalysing information needs to get out to everyone who lives and breathes on Earth:

      --- The WAR ON TERROR is a fake. 9-11 was created by those who control the
      USA's (and many other countries) government.
      --- A vicious mixture of CHEMICALS and BIOLOGICAL agents are being sprayed over dozens of countries (thus polluting the whole world), starting in the mid/late 1990s.
      --- 'GLOBAL WARMING' is largely a lie. The global 'CHEMTRAIL' spraying and massive facilities such as HAARP in
      Alaska
      are cooking the world's atmosphere and are causing and creating massive weather abnormalities.
      --- AIDS (and other key diseases) were specifically created in laboratories to drastically reduce the world's population.
      --- We do NOT need OIL, petrol, gas, etc. for generating energy. Over-Unity, 'Free-Energy' energy generation was discovered approximately 50 years ago, and has been hidden from the world.
      --- There is a very dark force indeed influencing many of the leaders of our various governments. This is an Alien force, and over the past 50 years has abducted 100s of millions of people for negative programming.

      It is time to GET UP TO SPEED, and win our world back while we still can.
      JOIN this group and tell your friends to join to.
      We CAN win OUR world BACK.

      This is a NEWS only group. There are people on the Internet and in Yahoo, etc., groups who are messing things up, diverting attention, etc. This is what they are employed to do. Therefore, please send you suggestions for information or ideas for WINNING THE WORLD BACK to the group owner....
      warriorstowin-owner@yahoogroups.com

      REMEMBER:  The main thing the WORLD now needs is for MORE PEOPLE to be involved in ALERTING OTHERS to KEY INFORMATION.

      Related links:
      http://www.michael-irving.com/world/index.html
      http://www.world-action.co.uk

      Or, send a blank email to:  warriorstowin-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      Send your suggestions for posts to:  warriorstowin-owner@yahoogroups.com

      Warriors & Warrioresses to Win the World Back
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/warriorstowin

      Please send this (or a link) to all your friends, contacts, and groups. Thank you.

    • Mike B
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2006
        ....eh? whu? how is this tied in with 'The Hum' ???

        --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Irving"