RE: survey-[of sorts]

  • Mike B
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2006
      A couple more 'thoughts' on this...
      How many of "us" have asked others in our house/family/neighborhood
      if they are hearing the hum too?
      Are you afraid to mention it to others?---DONT BE. I've actually went
      door to door in my neighborhood asking if they were
      hearing/experiencing the hum.....
      Even the people living next to the power lines were not hearing it.
      we are a tiny tiny minority.
      Rural or city doesnt matter.
      seems most of 'us' pay more attention to nature than the average
      person.
      I hear the hum exactly the same no matter where i go....earplugs have
      no effect..