Re: HUM_FORUM:

  • karen &James Butler
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2006
      Hi Jerry, I can well understand your venting. Seemed like for the last 2 weeks I couldn't go anywhere without it. My place, my brother's in La. and my daughter's house in Tupelo. It was everywhere. thank God, I don't live where my brother does as it was just so loud there. I just returned home Saturday and its been on and off. Its on right now but not as loud as usual. I was at my cousin's last night and she and i got quiet and she asked me "Do you hear it?" "Yep, I told her, its humming right along." She and I both are very sensitive to it and I can tell you that its really a day to day and night to night struggle for me. I try to distract myself but its the side effects it seems to give me that's not so easy to ignore, especially the lethargy and sudden depression. Just wanted to let you know you're in my thoughts. I hope and pray for some relief for you. ~Karen~

      Jerry Cummings <futures8@...> wrote:
      I guess this will cause some to consider the value of "venting" on this
      board and chastise me for it - but, tonight the hum is just intolerable -
      and again - of course it is tolerable but barely. So loud - so unbearable.
      Jerry - desperate in the Florida Panhandle

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS