Happy New Year To All

  • karen &James Butler
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2005
      I truly wish you all a very Happy New Year. Let us hope that we will
      learn more this year and ironic as it is we scan be thankful we are
      hearers as I really believe if we didn't hear it we'd still have the
      same effects. At least we know there's something there. and we are
      lucky to have this site that lets us know we're not totally crazy! ;)
      Hope Yall have a good night. Break out the party hats, Karen