ELF/VLF Waves Generated by the HAARP HF Transmitter, nightime for month periods

  • humlobotomist
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2005
      Here we have it, documentation indeed showing one of the ionospheric
      heating facilities transmitting HF waves to generate ELF/VLF waves
      for a 14 day period, for a 24 day (one month), 10 hours a night/day,
      and some campaings in 24 hours operation modus.

      This co-relates to the experience of the hum, occurence mostly noted
      at nighttime, but by someone, 24/7.

      Here is the explanation, I personally am in no doubt.

      Keep in mind, HAARP is one ionospheric heater. The same experiments
      are conducted by the russians by the SURA heating facilities in
      Nishny Novorogod, the western europeans by the EISCAT heating
      facility, and in addition, the US Air Force and DoD, also are
      involved at experiments campaigns at the HIPAS (Alaska) and Arecibo
      (Puerto Rico) ionospheric heating facilities.

      I believe all this activity can explain a nearly always present Hum,
      generated by the ELF/VLF experimentation.

      What about the secret programs, without doubt being conducted.

      Read the unquestionable facts I have listed up from the information
      available at linked extract;

      -Multiple ELF/VLF wave generation campaigns conducted at the High-
      frequency Active Auroral Research Project (HAARP) HF transmitter in
      Gakona, Alaska.

      -14-day period in March, 2002

      -24-day period in November, 2002, broadcast ELF/VLF wave generation
      sequences for 10 hours per day, between 0400 and 1400.

      -Additionally, a continuous 24-hour transmission period is analyzed
      to compare day-time wave generation to night-time wave generation.

      http://www.agu.org/meetings/fm04/fm04-sessions/fm04_SA21C.html

      Naturally-forming, global-scale currents, such as the polar
      electrojet current and the mid-latitude dynamo, have been used as
      current sources to generate electromagnetic waves in the Extremely
      Low Frequency (ELF) and Very Low Frequency (VLF) bands since the
      1970's. While many short-duration experiments have been performed, no
      continuous multi-week campaign data sets have been published
      providing reliable statistics for ELF/VLF wave generation.

      In this paper, we summarize the experimental data resulting from
      multiple ELF/VLF wave generation campaigns conducted at the High-
      frequency Active Auroral Research Project (HAARP) HF transmitter in
      Gakona, Alaska. For one 14-day period in March, 2002, and one 24-day
      period in November, 2002, the HAARP HF transmitter broadcast ELF/VLF
      wave generation sequences for 10 hours per day, between 0400 and 1400
      UT.

      Five different modulation frequencies broadcast separately using two
      HF carrier frequencies are examined at receivers located 36, 44, 147,
      and 155 km from the HAARP facility. Additionally, a continuous 24-
      hour transmission period is analyzed to compare day-time wave
      generation to night-time wave generation. Lastly, a power-ramping
      scheme was employed to investigate possible thresholding effects at
      the wave-generating altitude. Wave generation statistics are
      presented along with source-region property calculations performed
      using a simple model.