Re: HUM_FORUM: Re: Bad hum last two nights

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2005
      In a message dated 11/11/2005 15:14:02 GMT Standard Time, humlobotomist@... writes:
      I do not know if the chemtrails has anything to do about the Hum.

      But I can confirm your observation from Norway, here the Hum as well
      have been extremely strong the last two days.

      Just think about it, if it is one, the same source that torment us,
      it is not actually a local event.

      If it is the same source, think about the vast amount of energy that
      produce the Hum that can be both heard strong in Oklahoma USA, and
      Norway, Northern Europe.

      That is indeed the freightning thing itself, more than the bother the
      Hum really is. For me the worst thing is to know that the Hum, most
      likely is one type of source, strong enough to have a worldwide
      impact, that gives me the creeps, and most likely those doing it,
      producing the Hum know, and dont give a damn thought about it, and
      just carry on, caring less what we mean about it!
      1) I do not believe that chemtrails have anything to do with The Hum.
      I think they are probably simply the visible signs of  passing jets.
      Often, people latch onto visible things and attach links to them, where none is properly justified.
      If The Hum is in any way linked to chemtrails, in my humble opinion it is more likely to be from the noise of the jet engines than the chemtrails themselves.
      2) I honestly think that The Hum will not have one source. It is in my humble opinion, far more likely to be many different sources, perhaps producing similar annoying frequencies, that can travel around , mostly in the air.
      R.M.      England.