Re: Bad hum last two nights

  • humlobotomist
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 11, 2005
      I do not know if the chemtrails has anything to do about the Hum.

      But I can confirm your observation from Norway, here the Hum as well
      have been extremely strong the last two days.

      Just think about it, if it is one, the same source that torment us,
      it is not actually a local event.

      If it is the same source, think about the vast amount of energy that
      produce the Hum that can be both heard strong in Oklahoma USA, and
      Norway, Northern Europe.

      That is indeed the freightning thing itself, more than the bother the
      Hum really is. For me the worst thing is to know that the Hum, most
      likely is one type of source, strong enough to have a worldwide
      impact, that gives me the creeps, and most likely those doing it,
      producing the Hum know, and dont give a damn thought about it, and
      just carry on, caring less what we mean about it!

      --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, "Anne" <redhorse@t...> wrote:

      > The hum was extremely bad here the last two nights.
      >
      > Don't know that it was related to contrails in anyway, but they
      have been making them for the last three weeks pretty steadily. They
      look to be making them about 8,000' or less, but when they spread out
      they are coming down much lower to the ground than the usual
      contrails.

      > Don't know if this is weather modification, but take a look at the
      sight below, how the upper air moisture is gone out of our area,
      almost like a cut pattern.

      > Does this have anything to do with the hum returning so strong and
      steady? Or is it perhaps a radar monitoring this closely. I do hear
      transmissions from radars when they are too close here, just as cell
      phone transmissions.

      > Oklahoma is in a weather modification program. Anne
      >
      > http://weather.unisys.com/satellite/sat_wv_west.html

    • coatesmargaret
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 11, 2005
        Hello Anne and Humlo,
        The hum has been strong here for the last three days. I've needed two fans and music to
        sleep. It feels solid and there's rapid but discernible pulsation. Maybe several beats a
        second. Hard to measure. Tone of E2 (82Hz) on the piano.
        Maggie NE NSW Australia
        --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, "Anne" <redhorse@t...> wrote:

        > The hum was extremely bad here the last two nights.
        >
        > Don't know that it was related to contrails in anyway, but they have been making them
        for the last three weeks pretty steadily. They look to be making them about 8,000' or less,
        but when they spread out they are coming down much lower to the ground than the usual
        contrails.

        > Don't know if this is weather modification, but take a look at the sight below, how the
        upper air moisture is gone out of our area, almost like a cut pattern.

        > Does this have anything to do with the hum returning so strong and steady? Or is it
        perhaps a radar monitoring this closely. I do hear transmissions from radars when they
        are too close here, just as cell phone transmissions.

        > Oklahoma is in a weather modification program. Anne
        >
        > http://weather.unisys.com/satellite/sat_wv_west.html

      • A & J M
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 11, 2005
          Same here, but one beat per second or so, fan needed for sleeping, around 80
          Hz.

          Arne
          Central Minnesota