Re: HUM_FORUM: Re: Unknown signals

  • Bill Curry
    Message 1 of 26 , Sep 8, 2005
      on 9/8/05 2:17 AM, humlobotomist at humlobotomist@... wrote:

      > The Arecibo ionospheric heater at Puerto Rico. But I am not sure if
      > it is functional, I know it was damaged a couple of years ago by an
      > hurricane.
      >
      > But what about the ionospheric heater in Nishny Novorogod, Russia,
      > the SURA facility or the EISCAT ionospheric heater in Tromsoe, or the
      > SPEAR ionospheric heater at Svalbard.
      >
      > Still Kurt, it seems like your information regarding operation of
      > ionospheric heaters is rather poor, while you give the impression to
      > have reliable information, that really seems not to be thrust worthy
      > information.
      >
      > For example, I asked for your source of that HAARP started heating
      > the 14th of August, and it shines through your messages, "I need to
      > talk to some people",, Yeah right!! Sure!! Go ahead.
      >
      > With this kind of "proof" I could manufacture any idea!
      >
      > But to proove something, we need to refer to sources, which you have
      > not been able to. Untill that, your info regarding ionospheric
      > heaters activity, is none info that can be used to anything.
      >
      > --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, "KD7JYK, 49H7KR" <kd7jyk@e...> wrote:
      >> What facility is in Puerto Rico?
      >>
      >> Kurt
      >>
      >> Rosetta Proving Ground, Nevada
      >> Hell's Laboratory
      >

      > Posting Guidelines:
      >
      > 1. No personal attacks. But reasoned criticism of
      > ideas and theories is welcome.
      > 2. No gratuitous profanity.
      > 3. No "kook" posts.
      > 4. Limit posts to those that are necessary and have substantive content. In
      > general, no more than three per person per day.
      > 5. Please sign all posts with your location (city, state, country).
      >
      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      Humlobotomist,
      You have listed several other ionospheric heaters besides HAAR. To be
      able to deteremine whether their characteristics are comparable with HAARP,
      we need to know the power levels (ERP) of each different source, the
      frequency range (both carrier frequency and modulation or pulsing
      frequency)in which it operates, and the ionsopheric level at which its
      radiation is aimed. Do you have any of these data? My guess is that
      ionospheric heaters vary greatly in operational characteristics, but I don't
      know for sure.
      |Bill P. Curry, PhD EMSciTek Consulting Co.|
      |(630 858-9377 Fax (630) 858-9159 |
      | Physics is fun! |
      |__________________________________________________|
    • KD7JYK, 49H7KR
      Message 2 of 26 , Sep 8, 2005
        I think humslob missed the obvious several months ago when I posted that my BS filters completely prevent me from seeing anything he posts unless someone else quotes it and resends it.  So, don't think I'm ignoring you, my computer system deletes your posts before I even see them, along with offers for penis enlargment creams, mortgages, free coupons and so forth, whether it's you or someone in Zimbabwe seeking political refuge, all your messages get put in the garbage disposal.  Don't take it personal, it's just you.

        "Still Kurt, it seems like your information regarding  operation of ionospheric heaters is rather poor"

        I do not normally monitor these systems and only hear about it when others more dedicated to monitoring them sends me an e-mail.  If no-one ever told me, I flat out wouldn't know and for the most part wouldn't care.  I only forward what I hear about.

        "while you give the impression to have reliable information, that really seems not to be thrust worthy information."

        The information I have is as reliable as the details provided to me by those dedicated to monitoring this specific system (HAARP).  In the past I have turned on my receiver to verify, but I have not been in the radio room more than a few times this past year, and not while HAARP was last operating.  Anyone with a cheap pocket SW radio can verify HAARP, I'm not the last word, anyone with a radio can listen in and get the facts directly for themselves.

        "For example, I asked for your source of that HAARP started heating the 14th of August, and it shines through your messages,"

        I did not see your post.  I won't see them.  Don't ask, I can't reply to posts I don't know about.  As most people edit your diahrrhetic verbal diatribe in their own replies, it could be weeks to months before I even know you exist and by then you've gone unstable again almost ensuring you won't get a reply.

        ""I need to talk to some people",, Yeah right!! Sure!! Go ahead.""

        I did, and here is the reply:

        Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2005 20:44:52 -0700
        From: Arne <
        arne@...>
        Kurt, I had not listened for a few days since my antenna was down
        until yesterday. I listened for their signals last night and
        did not hear anything.  They were up each evening for at least
        two weeks.  Maybe they are done with their testing this time
        around.

        The first post which brought it to my attention is as follows:

        "Thu, 18 Aug 2005 05:05:19 -0400 (EDT)
        HAARP is up again tonight on 3250kHz and 5800kHz."

        So, it appears they were on the air from at least August 18th - September 3rd or so, thay may have been running on the 14th, I don't know and no-one has informed me.  Try asking the operators of HAARP yourself, any information they provide would be more accurate.

        "With this kind of "proof" I could manufacture any idea!"

        I bet you could.  I don't care, but I bet you could anyway.

        "But to proove something, we need to refer to sources, which you have not been able to. Untill that, your info regarding ionospheric heaters activity, is none info that can be used to anything."

        You can get your own proof.  Try it, prove it to yourself rather than demand others do it for you.  I help those who help themselves, I have no patience for the lazy.

        I was only telling people HAARP was back up and asked for reoprts of increased hum, actually not in that order as I didn't want to put ideas into anyones head.  There wasn't any, even if other sites were operating, there still was no increase in the hum, that pretty much rules them out.

        Relax.  Take some lithium.

        Kurt
      • Anne
        Message 3 of 26 , Sep 8, 2005
          The Arecibo, is the one I have read some about.  There does not seem to be much about it lately.

          The contrails are being made here over this area again.  They started them through here this week.  They are making most of them at night and early morning.   I have been watching for the big X's in the sky like they have made in the past just to the SE of my house. I wondered if they may be doing something in correlation with the HAARP.   Since no one from our government has ever offered any information here as to what they are doing, regarding the contrails, even when something covered my sons black car with a white powdery looking substance one night when he was here.  I went into some sights that are considered conspiracy theory sights I suppose.  What I found out there, on one sight was that the Big X's made up overhead when they start the contrails, were said to be where they are going to boil the upper atmosphere with the HAARP.  The contrails themselves where said to be spreading out aluminum oxide and barium into the environment.  One sight also said that they only do these where the airspace is occupied by the military only, no public flights.  That would be true for this area.  Anne

          Message 4 of 26 , Sep 8, 2005
            I haven't done any research on Aricebo.

            Kurt

            Rosetta Proving Ground, Nevada
            Hell's Laboratory
          • Selene
            Message 5 of 26 , Sep 8, 2005
              I thought Arecibo was a radio telescope.  I know I've seen pictures of a big dish there.  ~ Carole

              humlobotomist <humlobotomist@...> wrote:
              The Arecibo ionospheric heater at Puerto Rico. But I am not sure if
              it is functional, I know it was damaged a couple of years ago by an
              hurricane.

              But what about the ionospheric heater in Nishny Novorogod, Russia,
              the SURA facility or the EISCAT ionospheric heater in Tromsoe, or the
              SPEAR ionospheric heater at Svalbard.

              Still Kurt, it seems like your information regarding operation of
              ionospheric heaters is rather poor, while you give the impression to
              have reliable information, that really seems not to be thrust worthy
              information.

              For example, I asked for your source of that HAARP started heating
              the 14th of August, and it shines through your messages, "I need to
              talk to some people",, Yeah right!! Sure!! Go ahead.

              With this kind of "proof" I could manufacture any idea!

              But to proove something, we need to refer to sources, which you have
              not been able to. Untill that, your info regarding ionospheric
              heaters activity, is none info that can be used to anything.

              --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, "KD7JYK, 49H7KR" <kd7jyk@e...> wrote:
              > What facility is in Puerto Rico?
              >
              > Kurt
              >
              > Rosetta Proving Ground, Nevada
              > Hell's Laboratory

            • Patty
              Message 6 of 26 , Sep 9, 2005
                The hum has been horrible in my location, Colfax/CA/US
                for some time. It decreased during summer in past
                years, but not anymore. It's loud, very present, and
                debilitating. Reported solar flare activity that
                started Wednesday doesn't seem to have affected the
                hum either.
                Patty
                CA/US