Its getting worse in Toronto.

  • charlotte mitchell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2004
      Hello everyone hope you had a safe New Year.

      I've only been experiencing what I think is the hum
      for about 3wks. I'm still not sure. You've all
      written that you hear this hum all the time. I only
      hear AND feel the hum at night when it wakes me up.
      As soon as I jolt awake its gone. Does this sound
      familiar, I'm still having a hard time believing this.

      It started waking me once a night then 2,3,last night
      it was 8. The forum moderator had mentioned his bed
      shook, which I thought was odd till mine did the same
      thing! It did it friday night and I thought I was
      imagining it. But it did it again last night. Just
      one shake, but it was there!!

      I've tried leaving the tv on and music but it keeps me
      awake. I have been sleeping with a small fan on, but
      it seems to be making it worse. I'll try tonight
      without the fan and see.

      I know alot of you are tracking where the hum is
      popping up so to further clarify my location for you.
      I'm in Caledon Ontario, Canada. I'm about 45 min
      north of Toronto.

      Take Care,
      Charlotte
      Caledon, ont. Canada