Re: HUM_FORUM: Geoff: Looking for Defra Report

    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 1 2:28 AM
      In a message dated 30/05/2005 19:06:03 GMT Daylight Time, ccarrike@... writes:
      This sounds like what happened to me, except the message I got was "You are not authorized to view this page".  Did they "lock" it for some reason?  (I have the article now, as it was sent to me by e-mail.)  ~ Carole

      Tobypaws2002@... wrote:
      In a message dated 27/05/2005 05:41:01 GMT Daylight Time, elfalotanoise@... writes:
      Geoff,

      I have looked several times for your DEFRA report, but keep
      getting "page not found."  I have used the address you have given me in
      addition to using DEFRA search under your name where I recieve the name
      of your article and a couple brief lines but cannot open it.  Would you
      please advise me?  Thank you for your response suggesting I look this
      up.
      Christine
      Hi,
      Try this:
      Best Wishes,
       R.M., Southampton, England.
      Whoops, I just tried to open it , just to see if it was still O.K., and I too cannot gain access to the paper.
      This makes it rather difficult : I did not print it out when it WAS available, as it was quite long, and would like to have it handy to refer to.....Help!
      R.M.   Southampton, England.
    • Geoff Leventhall
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 1 3:20 AM
        Sorry you are having this problem.  It works for me.  I do not know whether adding  /index.htm at the end will help

        Defra wish the work which they have supported to be made available for everybody. They are not deliberately trying to  limit it to authorised people.

        Keep trying.

        Geoff
        ____________________________________

        Tobypaws2002@... wrote:
        In a message dated 27/05/2005 05:41:01 GMT Daylight Time, elfalotanoise@... writes:
        Geoff,

        I have looked several times for your DEFRA report, but keep
        getting "page not found."  I have used the address you have given me in
        addition to using DEFRA search under your name where I recieve the name
        of your article and a couple brief lines but cannot open it.  Would you
        please advise me?  Thank you for your response suggesting I look this
        up.
        Christine
        Hi,
        Try this:
        Best Wishes,
         R.M., Southampton, England.

        1.  No personal attacks.  But reasoned criticism of
        ideas and theories is welcome.
        2.  No gratuitous profanity.
        3.  No "kook" posts.
        4.  Limit posts to those that are necessary and have substantive content.  In general, no more than three per person per day.
        5.  Please sign all posts with your location (city, state, country).

        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 1 10:09 PM
          In a message dated 01/06/2005 11:15:52 GMT Daylight Time, geoff@... writes:
          Sorry you are having this problem.  It works for me.  I do not know whether adding  /index.htm at the end will help

          Defra wish the work which they have supported to be made available for everybody. They are not deliberately trying to  limit it to authorised people.

          Keep trying.

          Geoff
          This is strange, I tried again, and this time it did open.....have attempted to save a copy on computer....
          Many thanks,
          Sorry to bother you .
          R.M.   Southampton, England.
        • Selene
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 2 10:29 AM
            RM:  If you're attempt to save it was unsuccessul, I can e-mail it to you.  ~ Carole

            http://mail.yahoo.com