Re: man made or not

  • Rossen
    Message 1 of 6 , May 31, 2005
      Hello elcerrotome,

      I am absolutely convinced of four things:
      1. The hum is real phenomenon.
      2. The cause of the hum is out of our heads.
      3. The hum is man made.
      4. The hum is more harmfull to the unhearers than to the hearers.

      Rossen
      Sofia, Bulgaria

      --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, "elcerrotome" <taska11@m...> wrote:
      > I have been a member for a while, and have been listening to the
      > chatter about the HUM. What we do know is it oscillates, and
      changes
      > oscillation frequency. The pitch changes from a whine to an
      irritating
      > pinging sound. Sometimes it seems like a stereo Hemi-Sync db
      variation
      > produced by the Monroe Institute. And sometimes it disappears
      > completely.
      > This to my mind makes it a deliberate man made phenomenon for what
      > purpose we don't know? We are just unlucky enough to hear it, or
      maybe
      > lucky enough to be able to bring this to the attention of the
      general
      > public. But, like trying to tell another person "can't you hear
      it",
      > they think we are crazy or it is just in our heads. They don't know
      how
      > irritating and impossible it is to get away from, but it is
      effecting
      > them also to what ever design it is being produced. All I know it
      is
      > deliberate, but to what ends is for us to find out and bring into
      the
      > light!
    • Selene
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 1, 2005
        Hi, Rossen.  Why do you believe the hum is more harmful to those who don't hear it?  ~ Carole

        Rossen <brumnauka@...> wrote:
        Hello elcerrotome,

        I am absolutely convinced of four things:
        1. The hum is real phenomenon.
        2. The cause of the hum is out of our heads.
        3. The hum is man made.
        4. The hum is more harmfull to the unhearers than to the hearers.

        Rossen
        Sofia, Bulgaria

        --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, "elcerrotome" <taska11@m...> wrote:
        > I have been a member for a while, and have been listening to the
        > chatter about the HUM. What we do know is it oscillates, and
        changes
        > oscillation frequency. The pitch changes from a whine to an
        irritating
        > pinging sound. Sometimes it seems like a stereo Hemi-Sync db
        variation
        > produced by the Monroe Institute. And sometimes it disappears
        > completely.
        > This to my mind makes it a deliberate man made phenomenon for what
        > purpose we don't know? We are just unlucky enough to hear it, or
        maybe
        > lucky enough to be able to bring this to the attention of the
        general
        > public. But, like trying to tell another person "can't you hear
        it",
        > they think we are crazy or it is just in our heads. They don't know
        how
        > irritating and impossible it is to get away from, but it is
        effecting
        > them also to what ever design it is being produced. All I know it
        is
        > deliberate, but to what ends is for us to find out and bring into
        the
        > light!

        Posting Guidelines:

        1.  No personal attacks.  But reasoned criticism of
        ideas and theories is welcome.
        2.  No gratuitous profanity.
        3.  No "kook" posts.
        4.  Limit posts to those that are necessary and have substantive content.  In general, no more than three per person per day.
        5.  Please sign all posts with your location (city, state, country).

        Discover Yahoo!
      • jlocke3000
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 1, 2005
          Hi Carole,

          Methinks, and I could be wrong, that if it's true that the HUM is
          manmade, and that if it has some nefarious purpose,(or even if it
          doesn't have a nefarious purpose, ie: just submarine
          communications) those that actually HEAR the HUM can take some
          sort of protective measures against physiological or pyschological
          harm, (masking the sound for instance).
          Remembering that the HUM is on the threshold of human hearing, it
          can theorectically affect even a non hearer in some sort of
          detrimental way. Like, the pulses are still flowing through a
          persons body even if they hear them or not!

          Disclaimer...I'm guessing here of Rossen's meaning, but this is just
          my thoughts and conjecture on the matter. I do know that the HUM
          afects my hearing and also keeps me from having a good night sleep.
          It also makes me irratable. God only knows what else can be affected
          by ELF, but there was some discussion the previous day I think on
          this matter.

          John

          Marietta, GA

          --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, Selene <ccarrike@y...> wrote:
          > Hi, Rossen. Why do you believe the hum is more harmful to those
          who don't hear it? ~ Carole

          > Rossen <brumnauka@y...> wrote:Hello elcerrotome,
          >
          > I am absolutely convinced of four things:
          > 1. The hum is real phenomenon.
          > 2. The cause of the hum is out of our heads.
          > 3. The hum is man made.
          > 4. The hum is more harmfull to the unhearers than to the hearers.
          >
          > Rossen
          > Sofia, Bulgaria
          >
          > --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, "elcerrotome" <taska11@m...>
          wrote:
          > > I have been a member for a while, and have been listening to the
          > > chatter about the HUM. What we do know is it oscillates, and
          > changes
          > > oscillation frequency. The pitch changes from a whine to an
          > irritating
          > > pinging sound. Sometimes it seems like a stereo Hemi-Sync db
          > variation
          > > produced by the Monroe Institute. And sometimes it disappears
          > > completely.
          > > This to my mind makes it a deliberate man made phenomenon for
          what
          > > purpose we don't know? We are just unlucky enough to hear it, or
          > maybe
          > > lucky enough to be able to bring this to the attention of the
          > general
          > > public. But, like trying to tell another person "can't you hear
          > it",
          > > they think we are crazy or it is just in our heads. They don't
          know
          > how
          > > irritating and impossible it is to get away from, but it is
          > effecting
          > > them also to what ever design it is being produced. All I know
          it
          > is
          > > deliberate, but to what ends is for us to find out and bring
          into
          > the
          > > light!
          >

          > Posting Guidelines:
          >
          > 1. No personal attacks. But reasoned criticism of
          > ideas and theories is welcome.
          > 2. No gratuitous profanity.
          > 3. No "kook" posts.
          > 4. Limit posts to those that are necessary and have substantive
          content. In general, no more than three per person per day.
          > 5. Please sign all posts with your location (city, state,
          country).

          Service.

          > ---------------------------------
          > Discover Yahoo!
          > Have fun online with music videos, cool games, IM & more. Check
          it out!
        • jlocke3000
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 1, 2005
            To be honest though...I really don't feel that lucky being able to
            hear this HUM thing.

            --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, "jlocke3000" <jlocke3000@y...>

          • Selene
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 2, 2005
              True enough.  But maybe there is a purpose for it.  ~ Carole

              http://mail.yahoo.com