Re: HUM_FORUM: Hum has been low

  • coatesmargaret
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2005
      Patty, a mild hum with strong pressure that you also found odd. In
      two different
      countries at the same time - that seems significant.

      Something else odd. Usually I hear the hum as a drone, nothing like
      the classic sound of a
      diesel truck idling. Yesterday's low/no hum 'felt' like an diesel
      truck idling. I could almost
      hear it, as if it was just on the edge of audibility. This was 2.45
      am so no trucks. I felt/
      heard/sensed it shaking through me and the floor. (concrete slab).
      Seemed to come from
      the ground.

      About windows. I have a whole wall of windows but hear the same hum
      in neighbours'
      houses which have smaller, fewer windows. But I didn't hear the hum
      a few weeks ago, in
      a windowless basement in Sydney.
      Maggie (Aus)

      --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, Patty <sugarpineinc@y...> wrote:
      > Maggie, Jim,
      > Thursday morning, the hum was back on here but very
      > low. Thought it odd that I experienced strong pressure
      > sensations too since the hum was mild.
      >
      > Think this is worthy of mention--I heard the low hum
      > this afternoon in a home where electricity is supplied
      > by storage batteries off a diesel generator. It's a
      > large, beautiful home (3,000 sq. ft.) built on cement
      > blocks with an approx. 10" stucco exterior, and the
      > thickest, largest Spanish tiles for roofing that
      > anyone has ever seen, but some glass skylights. The
      > hum was present except in downstairs rooms that had no
      > windows.
      >
      > Based on alot of early posted conversations about
      > windows, I know that EMR penetrates glass. Maybe
      > covering windows someway would be an interesting
      > shielding experiment.
      > Patty
      > Colfax/CA/US
      >

      > --- coatesmargaret <coatesmargaret@y...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hum has been low for a week. Could hardly hear it
      > > this morning but pressure sensations
      > > are strong.
      > > Maggi Aus

      > Yahoo! Personals - Better first dates. More second dates.
      > http://personals.yahoo.com
    • Jim Egger
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2005
        Maggie, Patty,

        The hum here in Alaska has been off at times or very low and intermittent for the past 2 days. I was out doing astrophotography last night (April 1- 2) when there was a low intermittent pulsing hum at irregular intervals until 2:30 A.M. when it suddenly picked up the pace.  I was standing on my 12 foot ladder at the eyepiece and heard it plainly as if it were inside my head. I went into the house and heard it in the same way. No one else in my family hears it at the same time I can. It is on now as I write this on this morning of April 2nd.

        As an interesting side note, I spoke with some of the men that do the actual installation work on the equipment on site at HAARP and found out some interesting info. They have added 2 BIG power generators to their previous equipment for power generation. There also are places on site that are restricted to the extent that the work crews used for "normal" installation and maintenance there are forbidden access to those buildings. Mystery people do come in and avoid contact with the others and run unknown experiments in very secretive operations, the so called "men in black" types. The navy runs some experiments as does the Air Force, some of their stuff is classified and some is not. The "men in black" types that come in though are a breed apart from the Navy - Air Force guys according to the workers. No one else is allowed near them or their operations there at HAARP and the experiments they do are unknown and highly classified.

        Anyone who thinks that projects like HAARP lays all their cards on the table in that what they do is freely accessable to the public - are deluded. I have it right from the horses mouth. There are experiments being done there along the lines of those proposed by Nikola Tesla and Bernard Eastland in the arena of weather modification and directed plasma energy manipulation along the lines of the Star Wars ideas from the 80's Regan Era. Those same ideas are actively still being pursued in a covert manner. A lot of money is going into HAARP up here.  I am sure of course that it is money well spent as the Air Force and Navy and "the men in black" are doing research which is for the improvement of all our lives here on Earth - you think ?

        For all of us suffering from the hum these above mentioned projects should be looked at with suspicion as a possible source on a continuing basis. Again ,for my part, I am not entirely on the same level as the Humlobotomist as being convinced that HAARP etc. is the source of the hum. I do find it somewhat disturbing though that large sums of money are being spent (our money) in pursuit of ideas right from science fiction along the lines of proposals from Bernard Eastland and Nikola Tesla, hum or no hum.

        I just thought I'd throw in my 2 cents worth with what I learned talking with people who have first hand knowlege.

        Sincerely,
        JIm Egger
        Palmer, Alaska
        Patty, a mild hum with strong pressure that you also found odd.   In
        two different
        countries at the same time - that seems significant.

        Something else odd.  Usually I hear the hum as a drone, nothing like
        the classic sound of a
        diesel truck idling.  Yesterday's low/no hum 'felt' like an diesel
        truck idling.  I could almost
        hear it, as if it was just on the edge of audibility.  This was 2.45
        am so no trucks.   I felt/
        heard/sensed it shaking through me and the floor. (concrete slab).
        Seemed to come from
        the ground.

        About windows.  I have a whole wall of windows but hear the same hum
        in neighbours'
        houses which have smaller, fewer windows.  But I didn't hear the hum
        a few weeks ago, in
        a windowless basement in Sydney.
        Maggie (Aus)

        --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, Patty <sugarpineinc@y...> wrote:
        > Maggie, Jim,
        > Thursday morning, the hum was back on here but very
        > low. Thought it odd that I experienced strong pressure
        > sensations too since the hum was mild.
        >
        > Think this is worthy of mention--I heard the low hum
        > this afternoon in a home where electricity is supplied
        > by storage batteries off a diesel generator. It's a
        > large, beautiful home (3,000 sq. ft.) built on cement
        > blocks with an approx. 10" stucco exterior, and the
        > thickest, largest Spanish tiles for roofing that
        > anyone has ever seen, but some glass skylights.  The
        > hum was present except in downstairs rooms that had no
        > windows.
        >
        > Based on alot of early posted conversations about
        > windows, I know that EMR penetrates glass. Maybe
        > covering windows someway would be an interesting
        > shielding experiment.
        > Patty
        > Colfax/CA/US
        >

        > --- coatesmargaret <coatesmargaret@y...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Hum has been low for a week.  Could hardly hear it
        > > this morning but pressure sensations
        > > are strong.
        > > Maggi Aus

        > Yahoo! Personals - Better first dates. More second dates.
        > http://personals.yahoo.com

        Posting Guidelines:

        1.  No personal attacks.  But reasoned criticism of
        ideas and theories is welcome.
        2.  No gratuitous profanity.
        3.  No "kook" posts.
        4.  Limit posts to those that are necessary and have substantive content.  In general, no more than three per person per day.
        5.  Please sign all posts with your location (city, state, country).