Re: HUM_FORUM: Interesting Resumé from the EISCAT 2003 Workshop

  • humshaker2003
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 6, 2005
      Bill Curry writes:
      >My point
      > in all of this is that just pointing out articles in which HAARP or other
      > ionospheric heaters have produced ELF/VLF waves near the surface of the
      > earth doesn't explain the Hum, unless you can find a credible transduction
      > mechanism to transform the electromagnetic energy into acoustical pulses.

      Bill I think your overlooking the fact that perception of sound can also be triggered by
      the brain and it's memories. When you recall the sound of your mother's voice etc. I
      doubt that acoustical pulses are involved but rather impressions made by your nervous
      system. Is it not possible the hum could affect our brainwaves on an electomagnetic
      level?
    • Jim Egger
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 6, 2005
        Bill,

        There is at least one documented case of a woman who walked into the Boston museum of science and pointed out sounds coming from a plasma sphere and in subsequent tests confirmed that she was able to "hear" rf frequencies it was generating. Not only could she hear it but so could a sibling which means genetics possibly involved. So it is possible to transduce rf waves by some people involving some as of yet unknown biological mechanism. One theory is perhaps particles of magnetite present in bone and brain tissues acting as crystal oscillators in some way affecting nerve tissue so as to give the impression of sound.

        New technologies beget new problems and new effects as well as the intended ones in many cases. What the humlobotomist is trying to point out is that there are very probable unknown and new effects being produced by projects like HAARP and EISCAT which hve no foundation in past experiments. The stated mision of projects like HAARP and EISCAT are not the complete misions of them, there are also classified missions which are not out in the open. Here in Alaska HAARP is in a new phase of operation and has recently had upgrades done to its operating potential. I am sitting here looking at pictures of IBEW workers on top of one of the antanaes doing work on it with an article describing vaugely what is being done. The Air Force runs HAARP. Nikola Tesla and Bernard Eastland have both described possible uses for experiments the likes of which HAARP and EISCAT are a couple of examples. Those possible uses include the stated experiments by HAARP and EISCAT and much more such as directing energy in concentrated form anywhere on the globe as well as destruction of planes and missles using a sort of controlled MASER type re-radiation of energy stored in the ionosphere.

        If anyone thinks that an organization of military intent such as the Air Force is only interested in the strictly benign study of manipulating stored energy in the ionosphere - well then you are living in a delusion as this goes against the very nature of military applications and common sense when considering such matters. The past history of the military activities is wrought with disregard for the results produced by many of its experiments which were often of an unhealthful effect on people especially if it  involved small portions of the population such as the hum does.  The Air Force has admitted to using HAARP to produce ELF and VLF waves and wouldn't you just know it, those waves have been demonstrated to produce ill effects in living organisms because they have frequencies similar to nerve and brainwaves frequencies used by living things to function. Hmmmmm...... could it be that the Air Force and other interested parties would be interested in studying possible uses of ELF and VLF frequencies with a military application in mind......... I wonder ? The hum is heard world wide and .....well gee... you know what? HAARP, EISCAT and other similar projects have effects that affect something called the ionosphere that also surrounds our planet. Hmmm.... a coincidence ? Or maybe perhaps a connection ? There are large amounts of energy stored in the ionosphere that has the potential to be manipulated by very tiny (in comparison) amounts of energy if done in the proper manner .

        Right now we have MASER type "weapons" being produced and tested as a means of crowd control.

        This stuff is new application of new technology and no one knows what the effects are, we can guess and experiment with it but that is all at this point in time. No one was blasting the ionosphere 150 years ago and keeping notes on the effects produced because the technology was not there.

        Just today I read a news article in the science news about a beaching of 70 or so Dolphins on the coast of the Florida Keys just this past Wednesday. Twenty of them died so far. A navy sub was doing sonar tests not far away. Now they (the Navy) are going to look into it as they are "concerned". How concerned ? Enough to stop all tests untill they find out for certain whether or not the sonar drove the dolphins to commit suicide on the beaches of the Keys ? I doubt it. This was one of many such incidents that have been going on for a while involving sonar testing.

        The Hum Lobotomist is bringing up some very interestiing and poignant information involving a technology that has no previous experimental background hence no data to go back and look at to indicate anything that definitely rules out HAARP, Eiscat and other similar experiments known and unknown concerning phenomonon such as the hum. As a matter of fact there are organizations VERY much interested in developing technology to produce effects that are detrimental to living organisms health. The people who run  and operate experiments such as HAARP are very aware of and looking for such effects.

        Logic dictates based on the past history of military application experiments, that there would be little concern for the people who suffer from the hum because the number affected is so small, unless a big stink was raised and that would need to be backed up by some solid ir-refutable evidence. The present facts do not demonstrate that projects like HAARP and EISCAT are the cause of the hum but neither do they demonstrate that it is. They do however lean towards a stronger possibility that they are than they are not based on what we know even now.

        I say keep on looking Hum Lobotomist, something may pop up and tie it all together.

        By the way Bill, niether you nor Kurt seem willing to answer the question of what the ultimate goal is of blasting the ionosphere with energy is even though you both seem to have quite a bit of knowlege about such matters and are in denial that it could be a source of the hum. Why couldn't it be a source and why are we energizing the ionosphere? I know you guys read this stuff.

        Sincerely,
        Jim Egger
        Palmer, Alaska
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 6, 2005
          --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, "Jim Egger" <aeroqst@m...> wrote:
          > Bill,
          >
          > There is at least one documented case of a woman who walked into the
          Boston museum of science and pointed out sounds coming from a plasma
          sphere and in subsequent tests confirmed that she was able to "hear"
          rf frequencies it was generating. Not only could she hear it but so
          could a sibling which means genetics possibly involved. So it is
          possible to transduce rf waves by some people involving some as of yet
          unknown biological mechanism. One theory is perhaps particles of
          magnetite present in bone and brain tissues acting as crystal
          oscillators in some way affecting nerve tissue so as to give the
          impression of sound.

          > New technologies beget new problems and new effects as well as the
          intended ones in many cases. What the humlobotomist is trying to point
          out is that there are very probable unknown and new effects being
          produced by projects like HAARP and EISCAT which hve no foundation in
          past experiments.

          AWS: The fundamental problem with the "HAARP theory" has been pointed
          out repeatedly, namely that HAARP has only been around since 1985, and
          that many reliable "Hum" reports date back to the 1970s and some going
          back as far as the 1940s.

          Also the fact that the power of the HAARP transmissions is in the
          realm of a large radio station, making HAARP a drop in the bucket
          compared to all the radio wave transmissions in the world.
        • Jim Egger
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 6, 2005
            Alan,

            It is true that HAARP in its present form has only been around a short time BUT there were other experiments of a limited nature being carried out in the realm of HAARP activity by the military back into WW II and Nikola Tesla was carrying out some pretty interesting experiments back to the beginning of the century and late !800's. During WW I he was talking about being able to shoot down planes from 300 km away or more using energy pulses. There were and are things being done that we don't even know about in addition to this.

            As far as radio stations having more energy that may be true but none of them are heating the ionosphere nor do they operate at the same frequencies as HAARP and EISCAT. They also do not attempt to make ELF or VLF waves, they are just radio stations. The whole idea of producing MASER action means using small amounts of energy to trigger production of large amounts of energy stored in the Earths magnetic field and ionosphere with the main scope being to be able to control it and focus it. That has been talked about for close to 100 years starting with Nikola Tesla and his peers. HAARP has been designed so that it can put out much greater power than it was originally slated to have been using - up to a Gigawatt with very little or no change to the equipment. It is now in another phase of operation much of which is classified, certain information is let out but not all.

            Who even knows what other countries are doing along the lines of HAARP type activities and what is involved with our own "Black Projects".

            Sincerely,
            Jim Egger
            Palmer, Alaska
            > There is at least one documented case of a woman who walked into the
            Boston museum of science and pointed out sounds coming from a plasma
            sphere and in subsequent tests confirmed that she was able to "hear"
            rf frequencies it was generating. Not only could she hear it but so
            could a sibling which means genetics possibly involved. So it is
            possible to transduce rf waves by some people involving some as of yet
            unknown biological mechanism. One theory is perhaps particles of
            magnetite present in bone and brain tissues acting as crystal
            oscillators in some way affecting nerve tissue so as to give the
            impression of sound.

            > New technologies beget new problems and new effects as well as the
            intended ones in many cases. What the humlobotomist is trying to point
            out is that there are very probable unknown and new effects being
            produced by projects like HAARP and EISCAT which hve no foundation in
            past experiments.

            AWS:  The fundamental problem with the "HAARP theory" has been pointed
            out repeatedly, namely that HAARP has only been around since 1985, and
            that many reliable "Hum" reports date back to the 1970s and some going
            back as far as the 1940s.

            Also the fact that the power of the HAARP transmissions is in the
            realm of a large radio station, making HAARP a drop in the bucket
            compared to all the radio wave transmissions in the world.

            Posting Guidelines:

            1.  No personal attacks.  But reasoned criticism of
            ideas and theories is welcome.
            2.  No gratuitous profanity.
            3.  No "kook" posts.
            4.  Limit posts to those that are necessary and have substantive content.  In general, no more than three per person per day.
            5.  Please sign all posts with your location (city, state, country).

          • Alan Stevens
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 7, 2005
              There are all kinds of legends about during WWII, including the
              "Philadelphia Experiment", where allegedly a magnetic force field was
              used in 1943 to make a warship invisible and to "teleport" it Norfolk
              and then back to Philadelphia.

              Most of these types of things are just fantasies.

              --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, "Jim Egger" <aeroqst@m...> wrote:
              > Alan,
              >
              > It is true that HAARP in its present form has only been around a
              short time BUT there were other experiments of a limited nature being
              carried out in the realm of HAARP activity by the military back into
              WW II and Nikola Tesla was carrying out some pretty interesting
              experiments back to the beginning of the century and late !800's.
              During WW I he was talking about being able to shoot down planes from
              300 km away or more using energy pulses. There were and are things
              being done that we don't even know about in addition to this.

              > As far as radio stations having more energy that may be true but
              none of them are heating the ionosphere nor do they operate at the
              same frequencies as HAARP and EISCAT. They also do not attempt to make
              ELF or VLF waves, they are just radio stations. The whole idea of
              producing MASER action means using small amounts of energy to trigger
              production of large amounts of energy stored in the Earths magnetic
              field and ionosphere with the main scope being to be able to control
              it and focus it. That has been talked about for close to 100 years
              starting with Nikola Tesla and his peers. HAARP has been designed so
              that it can put out much greater power than it was originally slated
              to have been using - up to a Gigawatt with very little or no change to
              the equipment. It is now in another phase of operation much of which
              is classified, certain information is let out but not all.

              > Who even knows what other countries are doing along the lines of
              HAARP type activities and what is involved with our own "Black
              Projects".

              > Sincerely,
              > Jim Egger
              > Palmer, Alaska