Possible weather manipulation explaining anomalies?

  • humlobotomist
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2005
      An interesting article from mainstream media, India Daily, extracted
      from;

      http://www.indiadaily.com/editorial/01-30b-05.asp

      Over the past years, China has installed 74 sets of the world's
      advanced Doppler weather radar with 87 per cent put into operation.
      But in the last year all on a sudden the weather forecasting computer
      models have failed so badly that China has decided to install thirty
      more of the devices rapidly this year with a satellite launched later
      last year expected to start its operations soon.

      This is the same story echoed in every part of the world from India
      to America. Weather forecasting models are just failing and the
      variation patterns are so obvious that forecasters all over the world
      are scratching their heads.

      World is experiencing some extreme weathers and weather forecasters
      in all parts of the world are just failing for reasons unknown to
      all.

      In India, for example, scientists were astonished at the National
      Center for Medium Range Weather Forecasting were perplexed by the
      deviation of the weather from the that predicted by the Doppler
      reports.

      In Russia, authorities are just perplexed with bizarre patters of
      snow falls.

      In America, the weather forecasters are similarly perplexed in their
      inability to tell people what will happen next day.

      The recent hurricanes and typhoons all over the world have taken
      irregular patterns and unpredictable paths defying all established
      computer models.

      In India, China, Africa, Europe, all over the world the same story is
      repeating. In every country the meteorologists are thinking that
      these anomalies are just present in their region. But it is global
      and increasing every day.

      The intensity of the storms and the paths all over the world
      especially in America's Florida and South East including Gulf of
      Mexico are just bizarre.

      Bureau of Meteorology, Australian Government is also perplexed with
      what is going on.

      Another interesting phenomenon that is becoming very obvious is that
      many of the storms all over the world last year went into merry-go-
      round patterns and pick up speed and force before the landfall.

      There is a possibility that massive weather manipulation
      experimentation is taking place which are totally classified.
      Military research projects involving weather manipulation is nothing
      new – many countries are racing towards achieving the capabilities.

      What is perplexing is that the same unusual patterns are also present
      in Artic and Antarctic regions. British Antarctic Survey (BAS), the
      Australian Bureau of Meteorology, the Scientific Committee on
      Antarctic Research (SCAR), the World Meteorological Organization
      (WMO, the International Commission on Polar Meteorology and the
      Council of Managers of National Antarctic Programs (COMNAP) are
      involved in modeling the polar weather patterns.

      The massive scale of the same problem gives rise to the fact that
      there may be some bigger hand involved. In South America and Central
      America native Indians believed that their Gods used to control the
      weather on a daily basis. We may be looking the same pattern
      where "Someone" is controlling the worldwide weather.
    • Selene
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2005
        It's entirely possible that somebody is attempting to manipulate the weather.  But what does that have to do with the hum?  I know you believe HAARP is causing the hum, and maybe it really is, but just repeating the same thing over and over does not constitute proof.  ~ Carole

        humlobotomist <humlobotomist@...> wrote:

[...]

        Posting Guidelines:

        1.  No personal attacks.  But reasoned criticism of
        ideas and theories is welcome.
        2.  No gratuitous profanity.
        3.  No "kook" posts.
        4.  Limit posts to those that are necessary and have substantive content.  In general, no more than three per person per day.
        5.  Please sign all posts with your location (city, state, country).

        http://mail.yahoo.com

      • humlobotomist
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 2, 2005
          Just to mention it Carole, lately more than 50% of your mail do not
          relate to the Hum, a lot is chit chat, lardy-dardy.

          One of Caroles genious Hum investigation:

          "Loved your happy hat, Kurt. Have you considered fashion design as an
          alternate vocation?

          ~ Selene, La Luna", yes this really explain the HUM!!

          So yes Carole, you really throw the first stone, and dont see your
          own joist, and it dont seem to bother your conscious. So I really
          dont understand your vomiting time after time regarding my mails.

          Vitamin this and that, how many mails have not been posted of that?
          Just mention it, that is OKAY , and so are my postings of HAARP and
          other topics related to ionospheric heating! :o)

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 5, 2005
            In a message dated 02/02/2005 03:21:23 GMT Standard Time, ccarrike@... writes:
            It's entirely possible that somebody is attempting to manipulate the weather.  But what does that have to do with the hum?  I know you believe HAARP is causing the hum, and maybe it really is, but just repeating the same thing over and over does not constitute proof.  ~ Carole

            humlobotomist <humlobotomist@...> wrote:
            Hi Carole, beware, you will incur his wrath by saying that !
            I made that point myself, and received derision.....
            R.M.      England.