New! Hum Hearers Table

  • David Deming
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29, 2004
      New!  Hum Hearers Table
      I've just added a new feature to the Hum forum.

      It is a database in tabular form.

      The purpose is to give us some idea of where
      the hum is active, and when it became active
      in that location.

      I believe that every group member can add
      and edit an entry.  I would encourage you
      you to do....assuming you are a "hearer".

      To add an entry, go to:

      and click on "Database" on the menu on the
      left.  Then click on "Hearer Database" and
      then on "add record".

      The data consist of:

      1.  Name:  does not have to be your
      real name.

      2.  Country:
      3.  State:
      4.  City

      5.  Year you first started hearing the hum.

      6.  Current hum "activity" on a 0 to 10 scale.
      By this, I mean current activity integrated over
      a reasonable time period, say at least a week
      or two.  This way we can keep track of where
      and when the Hum is active.  The idea is that this
      sort of information will help find the cause of
      the Hum.

      I am going to run this on a trial basis. I hope
      it works out.

      I am curious as to whether or not there is anyone
      from Kokomo on this group.  It seems curious that
      the Kokomo Hum has received so much publicity,
      but I have never corresponded by email with anyone
      from that town who hears the Hum.

      --David Deming
      Norman, Oklahoma