Re: HUM_FORUM: HAARP - A Reckless Experiment

  • David Deming
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 1, 2005
      Re: HUM_FORUM:   HAARP - A Reckless Experiment

      > In a message dated 02/01/2005 04:20:40 GMT Standard Time, profdeming@... writes:
      > In  both Taos and Kokomo, acoustic measurements were done--in
      > "WERE done".....in one comparitively small area. That cannot surely speak for other areas....?
      > And it surely cannot be inferred that no more needs to be done on the acoustic side, anywhere...?
      > R.M.     England

      The measurements were done where the Hum problem was reported.

      I never said that acoustic measurements were not necessary.  I think
      they are probably a first step.  But our experience to date indicates
      that the Hum very likely is not an acoustic noise.  Therefore, we
      are not going to find the source with acoustic measurements alone.

      --DD

      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 1, 2005
        In a message dated 02/01/2005 04:42:55 GMT Standard Time, profdeming@... writes:
        > In a message dated 02/01/2005 04:20:40 GMT Standard Time, profdeming@... writes:
        > In  both Taos and Kokomo, acoustic measurements were done--in
        > "WERE done".....in one comparitively small area. That cannot surely speak for other areas....?
        > And it surely cannot be inferred that no more needs to be done on the acoustic side, anywhere...?
        > R.M.     England

        The measurements were done where the Hum problem was reported.

        I never said that acoustic measurements were not necessary.  I think
        they are probably a first step.  But our experience to date indicates
        that the Hum very likelyis not an acoustic noise.  Therefore, we
        are not going to find the source with acoustic measurements alone.

        --DD
        (In that area......but reading many posts it seems to be being implied that the acoustic side is not important, and I have to say I am convinced that most hums WILL turn out to be acoustic, if they are thoroughly checked. That's just my perception, based on many years reading about hundreds of cases all over the world.....)
        Best Wishes,
        R.M.      England.