times dates locations db?

  • ej00807
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 16, 2014

      The simulated recording of the Auckland recording sounds like a shortwave transmission originating in Russia. It is a numbers station. One of those weird stations that just recites combinations of numbers periodically.  It could be that the brain is hearing this transmission on some level and begins to fill-in-the-blank by recreating the broadcasted frequency when it is missed for some amount of time. I think AM signals can be interrupted by the brain.

      Times, dates and geography of these reports would be a strong indicator of this theory. If it were happening during the hours and days when terrestrial reception was WEAKEST, this would indicate the brain is recreating something missed.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 16, 2014
        While I appreciate the effort and thought that went into this idea, I can unequivocally say that this is not the case at all, especially since I lot of us have very long periods of silence, and short bursts of hum too. This would totally disprove your theory, sorry to tell you.
        Just my 2 cents,
        Suzie