South Africa Hum- Pretoria Hum??

  • c_o_p_s_ne
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2014

      Lisle, any reports of hum east of Pretoria??

    • Pangaban1
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2014
        Hi,  I know of five people, possibly six, (one fell off the twig without farewells)  who hear the 'hum'  in Cape Town, Benoni and Johannesburg. But I am not the last word.   Is there a hearer east of Pretoria? Probably.
        I recently compiled and emailed a list of contacts, including this forum, news clippings, asf, to a hearer who responded to one of my letters published in a local newspaper.  He did not give his physical address.
        Ciao, Lisle

        Lisle, any reports of hum east of Pretoria??

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 2, 2014
          If you find anything out let me know
          Steve

          Sent from Steve's iPhone and I appologize for typo's and auto corrects